Stephen Spielberg vv?

Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stephen Spielberg vv?

Post by Morphindel »

I was considering writing to Spielberg via the BFG, but given his popularity, and the fact he's probably too busy to look through fan mail, would it just be a waste of time and money? I can't really afford it if theres no chance of a response. Has anyone received anything back from him?
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
ant1992
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Stephen Spielberg vv?

Post by ant1992 »

Don't send to him for the BFG I emailed the studio that they are filming in Canada and they told me for privacy reasons no mail will be handed off to anyone filming there!
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Yeah, you write to Stephen Spielberg. Let's see what that gets you.

"Dear Mr. Spielberg:

I can't bother spelling your name right, but please send me an autograph anyway.

Thank you."

:roll:
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Wow that was a particularly scathing comment from someone that apparently added me to their ignore list last week. Welcome to mine, idiot.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Thanks for the heads up, Ant
Recent Successes: