Emma Roberts AHS/ScreamQueens/HFD Success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
GraceKatyCat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Roberts AHS/ScreamQueens/HFD Success

Post by GraceKatyCat »

Today I got an amazing success from Emma Roberts! It was a private can't say if it was an email or address or another form of contact. But she sent 2 8x10 authentic head shots! I previously got another head shot earlier from her! She signed in silver sharpie which I love! So thanks Emma! I have no pic of the envelope oops but here's the link to the photos! I posted them on my fan account for fifth harmony because IG is deleting accounts and you need to post some photo that you've taken from your camera in order to not be deleted so they know your active but yeah! Enjoy https://instagram.com/p/4B8wrAjmgj/Image
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Roberts AHS/ScreamQueens/HFD Success

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! She is so cool.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Roberts AHS/ScreamQueens/HFD Success

Post by WaltG123 »

Photos are needed to be entered into the drawing--not having them has nothing to do with posts getting moved.

Lack of address is why your post got moved.

This has been explained repeatedly.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D