James Earl Jones Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner

James Earl Jones Success

Post by bickel84 »

Received an amazing success from James Earl Jones! Really excited that this came back! The turnaround time was relatively quickly too.

Sent: 1/31/15
Received: 6/4/15

Sent to:

Mr. James Earl Jones
C/O Horatio Productions, Inc
PO Box 610
Pawling, NY 12564

http://surfmypictures.com/image/06dc39d ... 89fhh.html
Da Bears!
cdlawlor

Re: James Earl Jones Success

Post by cdlawlor »

Awesome! Congratulations.. {up}
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

cdlawlor wrote:Congratulations.. {up}
This is just a general observation, but why do people congratulate other people on getting autographs TTM?

The recipient didn't do anything worthy of congratulating. They write a letter. There's nothing laudable going on here.

There are cases where the person puts an extra effort in and gets something special back, but this is not one of them. This person wrote to JEJ, who's known to sign for everyone who writes him, and got JEJ's autograph back.

And you're congratulating them because...?
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

I'm congratulating them because it's a nice addition to their collection. I appreciate a success especially, since I know the amount of time I spend on my letters. If I didn't want an autograph I wouldn't spend the time writing a person. Why not congratulate a person when their work pays off?

Are you just trying to be difficult?
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

cdlawlor wrote:Why not congratulate a person when their work pays off?
That's my point exactly.

There's no "work".
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

What are you talking about? There is plenty of work. I'm done with this conversation. Clearly you get off by being a jerk. Please feel free to add me to your ignore list.
WaltG123.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123. »

cdlawlor wrote:What are you talking about? There is plenty of work. I'm done with this conversation. Clearly you get off by being a jerk. Please feel free to add me to your ignore list.

I am a jerk but I don't get off on here.

I will add you to my ignore list. Goodbye.
If you think otherwise, please let me know so I can add you to my ignore list; life's too short to deal with idiots.
WaltG123 wrote: WaltG123. wrote:

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the dumbasses. So thank you. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi bickel84 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} James Earl Jones on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

Congratulations on your success. I got him a year ago :D
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
bickel84

Post by bickel84 »

cdlawlor wrote:Awesome! Congratulations.. {up}
Why, thank you! I appreciate the congrats :)
Da Bears!