Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Stephen55
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Stephen55 »

Last edited by Stephen55 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
cdlawlor

Re: George W. Bush Success!

Post by cdlawlor »

Very nice. What a fantastic keepsake to have for historical purposes. {up} [us]
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
MGonzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MGonzo »

Congrats on your success!! Any idea if it is authentic?? When he was president, I sent a letter to the White House and received a PP back. Still cool, but would love an authentic one!
Received
Authentic: Josh Groban, Tony Bennett, Samantha Barks, Alfie Boe, Sierra Boggess, Carl Reiner, Rose Marie, Henry Winkler, Michael Caine, Emily Kinney, Bill Farmer, Josh Young, Vic Damone, Ramin Karimloo, Andrew Lincoln, Kathryn Beaumont, Billy Crystal, Carol Coombs, Karolyn Grimes, Barbara Feldon, Yvonne Strahovski, Jim Davis, Simon Pegg, Carol Burnett, Robert Clary, Richard M. Sherman, Tony Anselmo, Don Rickles, Elinor Donahue, Eddie Redmayne, Florence Henderson, Dawn Wells, Ian McKellen, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas, David Newell, Don Iwerks, Si Robertson, Aaron Eckhart, Tim Allen, Geoffrey Rush, Keira Knightley, Frank Oz, Steve Whitmire, Fran Brill, Kevin Clash, Caroll Spinney, Jerry Nelson, Georgie Henley, Skander Keynes, Rick Goldschmidt, Henry Cavill, Amanda Seyfried

Authentic Books: Jimmy Stewart, Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, Si Robertson, Julie Andrews, Martin Short, Don Iwerks, Dr. Ben Carson, Neil Patrick Harris, Drew Barrymore, Billy Crystal
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

MGonzo wrote:Congrats on your success!! Any idea if it is authentic?? When he was president, I sent a letter to the White House and received a PP back. Still cool, but would love an authentic one!
I have the same one. I'm not sure exactly they are either PP or autopen. I totally agree though...they are still neat to have. {up} [us]
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

MGonzo wrote:Any idea if it is authentic??
Yes, they're not.

Odds are that they're PPs of APs, like when he was president.

It's kind of sad, as everyone speculated he'd be a great signer when he left the White House.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Stephen55 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} George W. Bush on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)