Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Success!!!! (no longer valid)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Success!!!! (no longer valid)

Post by csiny1000b »

Sent to the Deadpool movie set 2/13/15 (address no longer valid)
received 6/1/15

Address used :
"Deadpool"
North Shore Studios
555 Brooksbank Ave
North Vancouver BC, V7J 3S5
Canada

photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
soapyfret
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Success!!!!

Post by soapyfret »

Congrats! BTW, your Facebook link isn't working.
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cdlawlor »

I love him. I thought about writing to that address and never got around to it. Shame on me. Well done! That's a great one to add to your collection. {up}
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

really? when I clicked it it worked. strange
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

darklordsauron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darklordsauron »

csiny1000 wrote:really? when I clicked it it worked. strange
Nice success! Maybe you might have the photos set to private and not public?
TTM Successes: Ian Mckellen, James Earl Jones, Quentin Blake, Andrew Lincoln, Aaron Eckhart, Cate Blanchett, David Morrissey, Jeremy Bulloch, Richard Armitage, Nicholas Hoult, Mark Hamill, Craig McLachlan, Jason Alexander, Julian Glover, Jai Courtney, Anson Mount.
IP Successes: Aidan Turner, Alex Saviuk, Stan Lee, Manu Bennett, Olivia Olson, Robin Hobb, Tony Moore, Arthur Suydam, Robin Lord Taylor, Christopher Lloyd, Jessica Diccico, Nathan Fillion, John Dimaggio, Billy West, Graham Mctavish, Tom Taylor, Christopher Heyerdahl, Clive Standen, Geoffrey Rush, Travis Fimmel, Brianna Hildebrand, Stefan Kapicic, Troy Baker, Sean Astin, Benedict Samuel, Charles Martinet, Katee Sackhoff, Karl Urban, Ken Lashley.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

darklordsauron wrote:
Nice success! Maybe you might have the photos set to private and not public?
It states unavailable for me too, maybe you need a Facebook account which not everyone has?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Success!!!! (no longer valid)

Post by admin »

Hi csiny1000 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ryan Reynolds on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

you need to have a Facebook in order to see the picture of the autograph. sorry

csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

the envelope is the yellow one behind the picture. it just had my name addressed to me and no return address

WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

csiny1000 wrote:the envelope is the yellow one behind the picture. it just had my name addressed to me and no return address
That's great.

Now how about you either:
1) set the picture to "Public"
2) upload it to another image sharing site & provide that link

Because until you do, we can't see anything.

I don't know if you have it set to "Friends" or "Friends of Friends", but, either way, that doesn't apply to many people, if anyone, here.
csiny1000 wrote:you need to have a Facebook in order to see the picture of the autograph. sorry
Having an account has nothing to do with it.

:roll:
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D