David Spade success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner

David Spade success

Post by cavewv »

Sent letter, one 4x6 picture and SASE on 4-24-15. Got my picture back unsigned n my return envelope back unused and a signed personalized 8x10 on 5-26-15. Address used:
David spade
Desert Rat, inc.
9100 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 1000W
Beverly hills, CA 90212-3415

You can see all my autographs follow me on Twitter @cavewv
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: David Spade success

Post by admin »

Hi cavewv :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Spade on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Congratulations!!! I got mine back today as well. I'm super excited. I love David!
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

cdlawlor wrote:Congratulations!!! I got mine back today as well. I'm super excited. I love David!
Thanks congrats to u to.
Smaointe

Post by Smaointe »

I am thinking of writing to him as I love his comedy too. Did he send in his on envelope or did he use your return envelope? I see that the return label has his address on it. Thanks
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Smaointe wrote:I am thinking of writing to him as I love his comedy too. Did he send in his on envelope or did he use your return envelope? I see that the return label has his address on it. Thanks
his envelope I sent 4x6 from Joe dirt n reg small white envelope he sent 8x10 in big envelope n he paid for return postage also but didn't send my pic or SASE back but I didn't care about that
Smaointe

Post by Smaointe »

cavewv wrote:
Smaointe wrote:I am thinking of writing to him as I love his comedy too. Did he send in his on envelope or did he use your return envelope? I see that the return label has his address on it. Thanks
his envelope I sent 4x6 from Joe dirt n reg small white envelope he sent 8x10 in big envelope n he paid for return postage also but didn't send my pic or SASE back but I didn't care about that
Thank you so much. Was your sase 8x10 or was it another small envelope? I don't have any pictures of him to sign, so I was trying to figure out if I should send an 8x10 return envelope or hope that maybe he will send one to me in his own.
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Smaointe wrote:
cavewv wrote:
Thank you so much. Was your sase 8x10 or was it another small envelope? I don't have any pictures of him to sign, so I was trying to figure out if I should send an 8x10 return envelope or hope that maybe he will send one to me in his own.
Nope I just sent small regular letter size white envelope