Natalie Dormer success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Natalie Dormer success

Post by lovelylesliexo »

Hello, I sent Natalie Dormer 2 photos to autograph for my boyfriend's 22nd.
Sent: March 14 2015.
Received: April 3rd.

He chose the pictures not knowing what I'd do with them. lol.
I am from Texas and the post office didn't know how to send the pictures. They were no help, they knew they could send them from US to UK but not from UK to US. I went to UPS, their only way was to send it overnight shipping which was going to be super expensive. FedEx was the only place that knew how to do it. It was $60 to send it to the UK. $70 from UK to the US. So it was pricey, but now it's done and over with. Anyway, I sent the pictures to the UK address in a big envelope along with a self addressed envelope that she'd have to send back. I sent the pictures on March 14, 2015 thinking I'd have to wait the 3+ months. I just got back from university so I got to see them in person. They look great!

Last edited by lovelylesliexo on Thu May 21, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adonis85257
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Natalie Dormer success

Post by Adonis85257 »

Hi there ! That was expensive, but how do you buy stamps from the UK ? I have tried online ; however, the UK will not allow people in other countries to purchase stamps. I would love to know how to buy international stamps so that I can try to get some signatures from some of the celebrities in the UK.
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lovelylesliexo »

Adonis85257 wrote:Hi there ! That was expensive, but how do you buy stamps from the UK ? I have tried online ; however, the UK will not allow people in other countries to purchase stamps. I would love to know how to buy international stamps so that I can try to get some signatures from some of the celebrities in the UK.

Hi! I know, it was so expensive but hopefully worth it!
I personally haven't attempted on buying UK stamps online, I only saw that this website changed their description about that...
That really stinks that the UK won't let people in other countries purchase stamps. It makes things more complicated and pricey.
I do know for sure that ebay sells some...maybe keeping an eye on unused and recent stamps? I'm sorry I am not much more of a help.
Geeman999
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Geeman999 »

UK Stamps

If anybody ever wants any UK stamps get in contact with me as I live in the UK and will be happy to assist a fellow collector in another country

G
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

COngrats!! Expensive, but worth it (I hope!!) Very nice of her :)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi lovelylesliexo :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Natalie Dormer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lovelylesliexo »

Geeman999 wrote:UK Stamps

If anybody ever wants any UK stamps get in contact with me as I live in the UK and will be happy to assist a fellow collector in another country

G
Thanks for letting us know you can help! It's appreciated! :)
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lovelylesliexo »

Jaffer wrote:COngrats!! Expensive, but worth it (I hope!!) Very nice of her :)
I sure hope so!! His birthday is actually two months away, but I'm hoping it will be worth it! & I agree it was super nice of her! :)
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

I don't know if this helps at all but when I needed US stamps for returns from the US to the UK I just went on eBay and bought a good load of them. It cost a £ or 2 more than it would if I'd bought them at face value (but P&P was free) but it's still better than the huge price you paid. I'm sure you can do the same, buy UK stamps from there.
vacsad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vacsad »

As in our country IRCs are not available I put US dollars into all of my request letters, worked every time (I'm from Eastern Europe), from Thailand to UK. Two dollars inside EU, three dollars outside EU must work.