Marilyn Knowlden

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RPatten

Marilyn Knowlden

Post by RPatten »

Sent to Marilyn Knowlden 2 months ago to the address on her website http://www.marilynknowlden.com/ Rec photo signed personalized today, also 2 more signed photos and letter.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Marilyn Knowlden

Post by admin »

Hi RPatten :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Marilyn Knowlden on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
morestars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by morestars »

On her website, it says to include a self-addressed stamped envelope. I think that is important to getting a response. I met her and she's really nice and an amazing lady! And I just found the first 5 chapters of her autobiography for -free- that were linked from her website to Amazon! Totally fascinating how she got started in Hollywood and she really had interesting stories to read about and with pictures too! Now I want to order the whole book and find out what happened next!
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Ms Knowlden is a good and close friend of mine since years ago ...I have many signed items and picts from her ,even her book ,she mailed one copy to me about 4 years ago or so ....i Saw her the last week at the Sta Monica History Museum during a Shirley Temple gala and she is always very friendly ......She starred in movies with Garbo ,Katharine Hepburn ,Laughton ,Fredric March and others .....and she is the only actress alive of 1933 Cukor,s Little women !!!
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by timsaucier »

Received small signed inscribed photo and a business card on the rear of the card was a handwritten note telling me if I go to Amazon I can download and read the frst five chapters of her book for free.