Man Maid- address to add

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Man Maid- address to add

Post by KellyMBel »

Awhile back I wanted the address for the movie Man Maid, but the only thing found was an email address. I sent an email asking for the address and today I got a response:

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for you email regarding "Man Maid" and Bryce Johnson. Please feel
free to send fanmail through this email address.
Best regards,
Production

So I guess you can send fanmail to anyone though the email address info@manmaidmovie.com,

Kelly :)
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Hey Kelly!!

Thanks for letting us know!! That's a little bit odd how they are handling fanmail, but I hope everyone who wants to try will be successful using this email!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

loveryan

:D

Post by loveryan »

Thank u Kelly!!
We also sent an e-mail but we didn´t receive request yet.
So we try it though the e-mail :D :)
keith191283
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by keith191283 »

I've sent emails to Bryce Johnson and Sara Rue at that email address yesterday. I agree that it's a strange way to handle fanmail, but if we get signed photos as a result, I won't be complaining!

I did notice however that in the email I received back telling me to direct any fanmail to the address in the previous posts, there were a few emails sent to and from other people involved in the production, and someone did say that they did not want to give out the set address to anyone (not sure why). Maybe they just didn't want bombarded with fanmail.