Another whosurdaddy problem.

Moderators' Forum.
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Another whosurdaddy problem.

Post by KellyMBel »

He continues to be rude, I think just giving him a lower reputation (maybe he has gotten some warnings, I'm not sure) isn't working.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 629#139629

Kelly :)
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

whosurdaddy wrote:KellyMBel if you have a problem with me that's fine as far as being rude in this post ABSOLUTELY NOT. Did you see the neg. post by tcshaefe23 obviously not since Admin or somebody took it off. Don't you think if I was being rude the post would have stayed? But thank you for the Neg. LOL
I think it's definitely time to do something major with this member, considering there have been so many problems with him in particular. I, for one, am sick and tired of him trying to ruin the fun of autograph collecting for everyone.
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

I know exactly what you mean. {down} points don't affect him. In fact, he's happy he's getting them.

Here's a PM he sent me. I didn't send him one. He just sent this to me out of the blue
Whenever I post anything regarding authenticity I always have the proof at hand and dont always post it with my initial post. AE: the Samuel L. Jackson post all I said it was definately a preprint and then I sat back and watched everybody tell me how it couldn't be and after they all got it out of their system I posted proof. Same with the Clinton Autopen although CDolan posted it first, Much to his credit. Everybody wants proof , well the proof is out there all you have to do is go look. The computer, Books, Magazines, Periodicals, Autograph groups and organizations, autograph email updates. There is a ton of proof out there and the collectors on here seem to turn a blind eye and want the proof given to them instead researching it themselves. What I find being the most fun about collecting autographs is the research. I read an article many years ago where one old time highly respected collector/dealer stated that he could tell the authenticity of your collection by just looking at the amount of autograph reference material that you had. MAKES SENSE TO ME. I've been in the business and collecting before most on here was even born. Being that my occupation revolves around forgeries and hand writing analysis I am very seldom wrong yet I've been know to make a mistake on occassion as such with the David Carr post on here at 1st glance it clearly looked like a stamp but it was actually the scan and after clicking it and clearing it up I realized I was wrong and immediately posted a retraction. If I Post something on here you can rest assured I already have the proof to back it up. Let's be realistic CDolan posts that the Clinton was 250% authentic why would I then state it was an autopen if it wasn't, It would be pretty stupid and with the jackson same thing 99.9% real but yet I post it's a preprint. If not posting proof immediately is rude then so be it but when everybodys done telling me how wrong I am I guarantee the proof will be there. LOL
What I get out of his PM is that he doesn't post proof right away, so that an argument will break out. I get the feeling he likes to watch an argument and then post the smallest amount of proof he can.

I think it's clear that he has no interest in collecting, and that his sole purpose on the boards is to cause arguments.
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

Very interesting Daniel :?.

I completely agree with you.

This member is unbelievable! :shock:
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

What I get out of that PM is that he likes to start arguments when everyone is against him. Then after leaving the argument to boil over he gets a 'kick' out of proving people wrong with proof after everyone has been arguing against him.

Also just because he knows that an auto is not authentic, not everyone else does.

Paul :|

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi all :)

whosurdaddy PMed me about his negative points. I removed some of them and asked him to stop flaming the other members of the forum.

Let's give him a last chance but if he can not stop being rude, he will receive warnings and after 3 warnings, he will be banned :|

Fanmail 8)
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

That sounds like a good plan admin. Now we just have to wait and see.
leela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leela »

Sounds good
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Here we go again.... This is what whosurdaddy had to say when another member started a topic about if anyone used 'Star Archive':

"I am a subscriber and have been there since day 1. I was actually pretty ticked off when he made it a pay site since the majority of addresses on there was provided by collectors but anyways I find it alot more resourceful than any address data base I've been on. There's alot more sports, military, politcal etc. and it seems more addresses are tested and reported which gives you a bigger selection without writing to an unknown address. (Just my opinion)"

Can I now give him a warning? (Wouldn't know exactly what to say in the warning...) This bit in italics make him sound like he doesn't want to be here!

Paul :|

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Unfortunetly he hasn't done anything to deserve a warning. I really don't think that he means anything by that post.

But if he doesn't want to be here, then there is nothing to stop him from leaving. The door is always open, and the complaint department can be reached at the X in the top corner of the screen.