Date that letter was sent???

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
chris_dillon10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Date that letter was sent???

Post by chris_dillon10 »

On the Feedback Forum I've noticed that everybody outs the date that they sent their request and when they received their autograph. Is it really important for collectors to note these dates?
TaeBee16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TaeBee16 »

I do. I do, so i can figure out how long it took and remember when i sent it, just for incase purposes. At first i didnt and then it started bugging me cuz i didnt know.
zdevin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zdevin »

It's kind of nice to know if it takes a month rather than a year!
Molly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Molly »

Yeah I like to know how long mine take. I also like to know how long others' take so that I know how long I can expect to get a success from that person.
LaceyChabertFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LaceyChabertFan »

I didn't used to up until late January. Now it bugs me that I didn't because I have so many i've never gotten back and I wanna know what they are. All i know is Rachael Leigh Cook is rude stealing my dvd covers!! lol
Molly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Molly »

LaceyChabertFan wrote:I didn't used to up until late January. Now it bugs me that I didn't because I have so many i've never gotten back and I wanna know what they are. All i know is Rachael Leigh Cook is rude stealing my dvd covers!! lol
Aww that stinks that she never returned your DVD covers :(
Now_and_Then_Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Now_and_Then_Fan »

i have a book where i record everything, from dates i sent things and recieved them, what i recieved, adresses, what i paid, whether it was an email, what adresses i need, what letters i need to write, if they replied emails, everything, i like to be organised!!!
Whether You Say You Can Or You Can't
You Are Right Either Way
-note- i have not collected autographs in over 5 years so please don't ask me where i got things from, as i have no memory of addresses etc anymore-