George Clooney Contact address

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George Clooney Contact address

Post by Autoworld80 »

I'm asking again because in the first post I spelled his name wrong , but if you
have an address for George Clooney that would be cool . I would like to send
him a "Batman " photo - that would be cool . I wrote to the Fan Mail address
on this site and never saw my request again . So hope you can help - Thanks-
Will I get anything from him even a pre print ??? Let me know - Take Care

Thanks
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George Clooney Contact address

Post by csiny1000b »

I have a private address. got a major success from that
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autoworld80 »

What kind of photo did you send him ? From what movie !
I would like to have it on "Batman". You don't have to give
me the private address I can find it just tell me this - will I
be able to find it through searching through www.google.com

Thanks -
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

I just sent a letter and a DVD slip case for One Fine Day and he dedicated and signed it. He also wrote a kind note back to a friend of mine,
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autoworld80 »

How did you find the address , is it easy to find I think I found it but not sure if it
is the correct one . I found an address to Los Angeles - I'm not sure though -
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

I just typed in George Clooney addres on Google and there it was.

Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autoworld80 »

Would you be able to send me the address , I will not give out the address .....
My favorite movie is "Batman and Robin " I always wanted to have his autograph
it really will make me happy - I found a couple addresses and im not sure what
one to try - It really will make me happy -
BaileyNeve
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BaileyNeve »

Autoworld80 wrote:Would you be able to send me the address , I will not give out the address .....
My favorite movie is "Batman and Robin " I always wanted to have his autograph
it really will make me happy - I found a couple addresses and im not sure what
one to try - It really will make me happy -
Batman + Robin is your favorite movie? You need to get out more, bub.

Success TTM: Aaron Eckhart, Anne Hathaway (PP), Jimmy Kimmel, Christopher Nolan, Andy Samberg, Barack Obama
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

I'll send you a private message

csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

let me know if you got the private message