Atlanta Braves Spring Training Address?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rockinstray
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Atlanta Braves Spring Training Address?

Post by rockinstray »

I mailed to Jason Grilli and Jonny Gomes and both envelopes on 3/2/15 and both were returned to send, no mail receptacle on 3/14/15. Address used c/o Atlanta Braves, Champion Stadium, 700 Victory Way, Kissimmee, FL 34747. Previously mailed to Andrelton Simmons on 2/12/15, same address, returned 2/24/15, unable to forward. Also Eric Stults, mailed 2/14/15, returned 2/23/15, not deliverable as addressed. However, I mailed to Mike Minor on 1/24/15, same address, and did not have it returned. Curious if it's the address, players' request, or some other factor.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Atlanta Braves Spring Training Address?

Post by vjw0307 »

I follow spring training successes on another site and almost every request sent to Braves ST has been RTS'd. One person said they read that USPS won't deliver to the stadium...only UPS and FedEx deliver to it. Not sure if thats true, but seems to be valid.
Crestion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crestion »

vjw0307 wrote:I follow spring training successes on another site and almost every request sent to Braves ST has been RTS'd. One person said they read that USPS won't deliver to the stadium...only UPS and FedEx deliver to it. Not sure if thats true, but seems to be valid.
It's a weird issue, I'd hold on until the season starts and hit them up at Atlanta.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

I called them this morning and you write to

Person's name
PO Box 470517
Celebration, FL 34747