Torrance Coombs (Reign) success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Torrance Coombs (Reign) success!

Post by caitlinrosee »

Sent: LOR, SASE, 4x6 to 'Reign' VV on 8/13/14.
Received: Signed 8x10 from "King Talent Inc". Everything written on the envelope is French and the stamps are Canadian.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
AutographFan13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Torrance Coombs (Reign) success!

Post by AutographFan13 »

I hate Reign, but I love him as an actor! Congrats :)
Most Wanted: Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Evan Peters, Jessica Lange, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Keira Knightley, Aneurin Barnard, Lily Rabe
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caitlinrosee :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Torrance Coombs
"Reign - Season 2" (Until Apr 15 2015)
Reign Productions Inc.
777 Kipling Avenue
Suite 101
Toronto, ON M8Z 5Z4
Canada

{star} Torrance Coombs on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Congrats I sent to adelaide kane twice at that venue and have never got anything back or seen anything come back from that venue, Its good to know they pass the mail on so I guess its just up to each actor if they want to respond to the fanmail or not. That envelope with the French and Canadian on it are the ones you can buy here in Canada at the post office. {up} [ca] I am thinking he probably left a bunch of presigned photos at his agents office since they are still filming reign in Ontario and your photo came back from his agents office in Vancouver which is why the photo you sent wasn't signed and the one you got wasn't personalized, I guess he is having his fanmail forwarded to his agents office in Vancouver. Anyways congrats.

Post by Guest »

I did not have any Success getting an autographed picture from Torrance Coombs, they said on my envelope the they could not forward it, what am, I doing wrong?