Gene Wilder?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gene Wilder?

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Hi guys,

I recieved this TTM in July 2014. I have noticed that a lot of people have been recieving stamps which makes me question the authenticity of mine. With that being said, I haven't seen any sigs on here that match the one I received so I *hope* that is is actually authentic.

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/desi1 ... u.jpg.html
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gene Wilder?

Post by Morphindel »

Well he couldn't have possible stamped your name. You got yours around the same time as me (though i didnt get mine personalised!) and that was way before he started stamping them. 99% certain it is real
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)