classic actress and singer Judy Harriet success

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

classic actress and singer Judy Harriet success

Post by atticus finch »

Hi friends ,just recieved a lovely package with sooo beautiful signed and inscribed picts from this lovely lady ......Sje was in Say one for me ,with Debbie Reynolds and Bob Wagner and in The Mickey Mouse Club too .....

Born Judy Harriet Spiegelman in Los Angeles. Her parents were Jewish immigrants from Poland, who arrived in America before World War II. She studied classical piano and voice and had a recital at Carnegie Hall. She participated in sports, including tennis, riding and swimming. She then became a Mouseketeer on the Mickey Mouse Club in 1955.

The next year she was dropped from the lineup but did a few movies. She sang "Hard Rock Candy Baby" with Judy Tyler in the movie Bop Girl Goes Calypso. In 1958 she released two 45 rpm singles, "Tall Paul/'Nuff Said", and "La Paloma/Espana" on the Surf label. (Annette had hit with "Tall Paul" though). In 1959 she recorded "Just A Guy To Love Me/I Cried For The Last Time", also on Surf.

Also that year she sang "The Night Rock 'n' Roll Died" in the Bing Crosby and Debbie Reynolds movie, Say One For Me. Later that year, she co-wrote "I Promise You" with Bruce Johnston (who later joined the Beach Boys) featured in the Ghost of Dragstrip Hollow. The next year she recorded "Goliath (Big Man)/The Music of Love" and "Buffalo Bop/Restless Doll" for American International Records in 1960. She also released "Waiting for Joe/She's Got Everything" and "Road to Nowhere/Don't" on Columbia.
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: classic actress and singer Judy Harriet success

Post by Normanbotts »

Post the photo and prove it then.
NB
RPatten

Post by RPatten »

Nice one :D . I like to read your posts. They are always very interesting! How do you find all the addresses for these classic filmstars please?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi atticus finch :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johntheblue9 »

Love that name Atticus Finch :lol:
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Many thanks for all your comments and support ,i really love classic stars since i was a kid and im good friend and close with many of them .....Ill try to post some of Judy,s signed picts soon ,they are a treasure !!!
RPatten

Post by RPatten »

Wow :D Can I ask what filmstars you know, please?