Stephen Fry Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hobbit Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stephen Fry Success!

Post by Hobbit Matt »

I sent a LOR, Photo and SASE to the address in the database to Stephen Fry on 5.1.15 and got my photo back signed and personalised today! He's hilaripus in Blackadder, QI, Fry and Laurie and amazing in The Hobbit!

In Person:
David Walliams, Leon Osman, Joe Royle, David Unsworth

Successes via a letter
Ricky Gervais, Michael Palin, Ian McKellen, David Tennant, Stephen Fry, Tim Vine, Karl Pilkington, Luke Evans

Email Successes
The Wurzels, Andre Schurrle, Mary Berry, Gregg Wallace, Sir Bruce Forsyth, Matt Lucas, Sir Steve Redgrave, Mick McCarthy, Junior Hoilett, John Bishop, Sally Phillips

Waiting On
Andy Serkis, Nick Park, Richard Armitage, Aidan Turner, James Nesbitt, Miranda Hart, Adil Ray,

Most Wanted:
Peter Jackson, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage, Mike Myers, Andy Serkis,
Alia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Stephen Fry Success!

Post by Alia »

Great success! :D
Last edited by Alia on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:D

Alia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My success:
2014: Annie Lennox, Ian McKellen, Howard Shore, Georgie Henley, Evangeline Lilly, Aidan Turner, Luke Evans
2015: Dan Hennah, Barry Humphries, Anna Popplewell, Stephen Hunter, Cate Blanchett, Miranda Otto
2016: Peter Hambleton, John Calllen, Mikael Persbrandt, Luke Evans, Viggo Mortensen, Christopher Lee, Richard Armitage
Most wanted: "The Lord Of The Rings" & "The Hobbit" cast & crew
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Awesome, man. Is it smudged, or is that just the light? I was thinking of writing to him
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hobbit Matt :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Stephen Fry
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London
W1F 9JL
UK

{star} Stephen Fry on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Hobbit Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hobbit Matt »

Alia wrote:Great success! :D

:D

Alia
Most wanted: Peter Jackson, Liv Tyler
In Person:

Successes via a letter
Ricky Gervais, Michael Palin, Ian McKellen, David Tennant, Stephen Fry, Tim Vine, Karl Pilkington, Luke Evans

Email Successes
The Wurzels, Andre Schurrle, Mary Berry, Gregg Wallace, Sir Bruce Forsyth, Matt Lucas, Sir Steve Redgrave, Mick McCarthy, Junior Hoilett, John Bishop, Sally Phillips

Waiting On
Andy Serkis, Nick Park, Richard Armitage, Aidan Turner, James Nesbitt, Miranda Hart, Adil Ray,

Most Wanted:
Hobbit Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hobbit Matt »

Morphindel wrote:Awesome, man. Is it smudged, or is that just the light? I was thinking of writing to him
It is quite smudged but it looks like it won't smudge anymore as it's dried. You should deffo write to him because he's excellent with fanmail!
In Person:

Successes via a letter

Email Successes

Waiting On

Most Wanted:
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

Nice success but I would be gutted with that picture it looks terrible with the really bad smudge.
Hobbit Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hobbit Matt »

Ashjackson wrote:Nice success but I would be gutted with that picture it looks terrible with the really bad smudge.
Yeah I would have preferred it not to be smudged- but I'd take that any day over a pre print or autopen!
In Person:

Successes via a letter

Email Successes

Waiting On

Most Wanted: