Silent child actor Jack Edwards

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Silent child actor Jack Edwards

Post by atticus finch »

Hi ,dear friend and fans of fanmail ,today im sooo happy with an amazing success from this silent child actor ,who was in 2 films with legendary Harold Lloyd in the early 20,s .....I sent a letter to him with a dvd cover and he just sent to us 4 signed and inscribed picts plus a handwritten letter ,he mentions currently is writing a book about his long life ,he is now 95 and will talk about his early years in movies during the 20,s ......
WeChillHere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Silent child actor Jack Edwards

Post by WeChillHere »

atticus finch wrote:Hi ,dear friend and fans of fanmail ,today im sooo happy with an amazing success from this silent child actor ,who was in 2 films with legendary Harold Lloyd in the early 20,s .....I sent a letter to him with a dvd cover and he just sent to us 4 signed and inscribed picts plus a handwritten letter ,he mentions currently is writing a book about his long life ,he is now 95 and will talk about his early years in movies during the 20,s ......
Great success! What address did you use?
Gwynethdestiny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Silent child actor Jack Edwards

Post by Gwynethdestiny »

atticus finch wrote:Hi ,dear friend and fans of fanmail ,today im sooo happy with an amazing success from this silent child actor ,who was in 2 films with legendary Harold Lloyd in the early 20,s .....I sent a letter to him with a dvd cover and he just sent to us 4 signed and inscribed picts plus a handwritten letter ,he mentions currently is writing a book about his long life ,he is now 95 and will talk about his early years in movies during the 20,s ......

Photo please?