Jennifer Lawrence SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Andiemikaelson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence SUCCESS

Post by Andiemikaelson »

• Jennifer Lawrence
Sent: 01. December 2014
Accepted: 05. February 2015

I sent 2x photos, IRC, letter, envelope with my address.
I accepter 2x photoshot {??}

ADDRESS:
Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA

PHOTO:
http://surfmypictures.com/image/568e0f4 ... v6qtc.html
http://instagram.com/p/yt_Ts5SZvN/?modal=true
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence SUCCESS

Post by Morphindel »

Hope youre a fan of Jennifer Lawrence's assistant.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

put them in a nice frame!!
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Never understood why people seem to get so much pleasure out of informing others that their success might be a Sec. Very sad, even if it is, there's never an excuse to gloat about it.
therantguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by therantguy »

carlosreddevil wrote:Never understood why people seem to get so much pleasure out of informing others that their success might be a Sec. Very sad, even if it is, there's never an excuse to gloat about it.
Honestly, I think it's just that when you visit these boards a lot the endless "look at my real John Travolta auto" becomes tiresome to see...Jennifer Lawrence does not sign authentically through the mail...it's well know and frankly, I wish Fanmail would just have this fact posted on the addresses of the many A'listers addresses who people keep sending stuff to...

These boards only have value if the "successes" have people responding with the true nature of the response so that others can be informed and not spend their money to get a pre-print (garbage), secretarial (garbage), or auto-pen (garbage)...sure it's not terribly classy to gloat and I, personally, avoid that...but it does get frustrating to see the same "successes" posted over and over and over and over and know they are fakes and try to respond nicely each time to that effect.
Fave IP - Karl Urban, John Astin, Nathan Fillion, Ron Perlman, Bruce Boxleitner, Elvira, Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Stephen King, James Hong, Gillian Anderson, Patrick Stewart, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Peter Beagle, Guillermo Del Toro, Edward James Olmos, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Bruce Campbell, Hilary Clinton

Fave TTM - Leslie Neilson, Dakota Fanning, Peter Sallis, Donald Gibb (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds), Dana Delaney, James Earl Jones, Jason Wingreen, Maureen O'Hara, Melissa Joan Hart, Warren Stevens (Forbidden Planet), Frank Oz, Piers Anthony

Most Desired - James Caan, Gene Wilder
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

I wasnt gloating, just being flippant. But just because the truth might not be nice, doesn't make it any more true; and i dont subscribe to that 'bliss from ignorance' way of thinking. Some people dont mind secs or PP's and that is fine for them, but for the 90% of people that do, why would we not tell them?
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

To be honest, you won me over with
I wasnt gloating, just being flippant.
It properly made me laugh! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Andiemikaelson :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jasonm1970
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Jasonm1970 »

Morphindel. wrote:
carlosreddevil wrote:Never understood why people seem to get so much pleasure out of informing others that their success might be a Sec. Very sad, even if it is, there's never an excuse to gloat about it.

I know but I just love seeing people get secreterials. I think it's because I was brought up that way. Blame my mother!

Just to inform you Morphindel / PeteJackson or whatever you call yourself.
I've rumbled your little game, I don't live at the address you're having stuff sent to, you arrogant bumbling buffoon...
Nice try anyway. Bye suckers.
I've requested admin delete my account because I'm sick of getting crap off people.
Say Something Nice!
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Yawn.
Recent Successes: