John Travolta Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner

John Travolta Success!!!

Post by cdlawlor »

I used the address in the database and 2 weeks later I received a response from John Travolta. Thank you!
Here's a link to the photo along with the envelope. {up}

All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Towie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Travolta Success!!!

Post by Towie »

cdlawlor wrote:I used the address in the database and 2 weeks later I received a response from John Travolta. Thank you!
Here's a link to the photo along with the envelope. {up}
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q63 ... 419878.jpg

Travolta never signed that it was his sec
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi cdlawlor :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

John Travolta
P.O. Box 3560
Santa Barbara CA 93130
USA [us]

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

That's okay if it wasn't him... it was for my mother and she is very happy with the picture. Thank you for the feedback.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
kingstarsports

Post by kingstarsports »

Travolta never signed that it was his sec[/quote]

In my opinion this is ABSOLUTELY an AUTHENTIC John Travolta autograph. Looks 150% authentic. Awesome success!!!!!
therantguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by therantguy »

"In my opinion this is ABSOLUTELY an AUTHENTIC John Travolta autograph. Looks 150% authentic. Awesome success!!!!!"
Travolta has never and will never sign TTM...he is literally one of the most famous secretarials on earth...let's please PLEASE stop keep these boards full of accurate info...this is a fake...like every other Travolta auto that wasn't received in person...there are no TTM successes for him...period.
Fave IP - Karl Urban, John Astin, Nathan Fillion, Ron Perlman, Bruce Boxleitner, Elvira, Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Stephen King, James Hong, Gillian Anderson, Patrick Stewart, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Peter Beagle, Guillermo Del Toro, Edward James Olmos, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Bruce Campbell, Hilary Clinton

Fave TTM - Leslie Neilson, Dakota Fanning, Peter Sallis, Donald Gibb (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds), Dana Delaney, James Earl Jones, Jason Wingreen, Maureen O'Hara, Melissa Joan Hart, Warren Stevens (Forbidden Planet), Frank Oz, Piers Anthony

Most Desired - James Caan, Gene Wilder
kingstarsports

Post by kingstarsports »

This signature is an exact match of known In-Persons. I think someone is a bit jealous :roll:
My collection is large and mainly focused on Sports

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
Towie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie »

kingstarsports wrote:Travolta never signed that it was his sec

In my opinion this is ABSOLUTELY an AUTHENTIC John Travolta autograph. Looks 150% authentic. Awesome success!!!!![/quote]

Well that proves what you know about autographs!!
You are a typical American who know absolutely sweet f all. Hahaha

100% fake it is. So Stop making a fool of yourself son!!!
kingstarsports

Post by kingstarsports »

It's real. Dude if you want one THAT bad just write him and ask him for an autograph rather than hating on other people. You have a bit too much time on your hands buddy. Check out some of the authentic In-Person autographs online. You don't even have to leave your chair to do so. Just use Google :D [us] [us] [us] [us]
Last edited by kingstarsports on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
kingstarsports

Post by kingstarsports »

Have a great day!