Julie Newmar FAILURE

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kenwilliams84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Julie Newmar FAILURE

Post by kenwilliams84 »

Sent Julie Newmar a fan letter, 4x6 photo of her dressed as Catwoman that I requested to be autographed, and a SASE on 12/31/14.

Received a response 1/26/14 containing only a cardboard flyer, which can be seen in the picture below. Never even got back the photo that I sent. I checked out the website listed, and she wants $35 per photo!

Pretty let down about this one, as she appeared at a convention here last year. Really wanted to meet her but was unable to.

Anyway, here is the address that I tried, which is also the return address on the envelope:

Julie Newmar
1949 Chariton St. #2
Los Angeles, CA 90034

Here are images of the envelope and the flyer I received.

Autographs Collected: Sid Haig, Miko Hughes, Doug Bradley, Kane Hodder, Alex Winter, Marilyn Burns, Gunnar Hansen, Pam Grier, Lori Cardille, Adrienne Barbeau, Judith O'Dea, Fabiana Udenio, Peter Davison, Ozzy Osbourne, Jason David Frank, Pat Priest, Butch Patrick, Bill Moseley, Kate Hodge, Linda Blair, Rhyno, Jerry Lawler, Colin Baker, John Barrowman, Al Snow, Jim Cornette, Paul McGann, Derek Jacobi, Robert Englund, Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr., Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Dawn Marie, Scotty 2 Hotty, Thea Gill, Anne Rice, Melody Thomas Scott, Lisa Lampanelli, James Mitchell, Adam West, Bob Barker, Ted DiBiase, Brie Bella, Vickie Guerrero, Michael Cole, Bushwhacker Butch, Natalya, Jimmy Hart, Larry Zbyszko, Rusev, Roman Reigns, Ric Flair, Awesome Kong, Jeff Jarrett, Angelina Love, Mickie James, Ron Simmons, Naomi Grossman, Tom Atkins, Chyna, Robert Maillet, Ari Lehman, Elvira, Leilani Kai, Demolition, David Newell, Denis O'Hare, Tobin Bell, Seth Rollins, Judi Dench (no room for more)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Julie Newmar FAILURE

Post by dancingirl1 »

kenwilliams84 wrote:I checked out the website listed, and she wants $35 per photo!
I mean honestly this is one of the three ways she makes money in 2015, so can you blame her?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

She has health issues and uses most of the money for medication. I don't blame her for charging.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

I don't blame anyone for charging full stop, when half of request they get end up going for big bucks on eBay and the like, we should just be thankful for the people that are good enough to still sign for free for us.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Actually, we should be thankful that even if she charges it's not that much to have an auto from her.
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

renef09 wrote:Actually, we should be thankful that even if she charges it's not that much to have an auto from her.

Not that much? Are you having a laugh? It's £44 dollars for a signed photo to be sent to me here in the uk
I have to work 8 hours for that.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Imortalmindz wrote:
renef09 wrote:Actually, we should be thankful that even if she charges it's not that much to have an auto from her.

Not that much? Are you having a laugh? It's £44 dollars for a signed photo to be sent to me here in the uk
Well there's always knitting, which is a much cheaper hobby ...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi kenwilliams84 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Julie Newmar on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Imortalmindz wrote:

Well, actually they're 42 dollars (35 + 7 shipping worldwide), which is around 30 pounds.
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
kenwilliams84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kenwilliams84 »

I think what's let me down the most about this is receiving something unexpected like that after I had seen that so many people on here had some great success with her by simply just writing to her.

But, I'm not gonna let this get me down anymore. I still have a large collection of autographs that I'm proud of, so I'm happy about that...plus, I'm giving Bob Barker a shot now :)
Autographs Collected: Sid Haig, Miko Hughes, Doug Bradley, Kane Hodder, Alex Winter, Marilyn Burns, Gunnar Hansen, Pam Grier, Lori Cardille, Adrienne Barbeau, Judith O'Dea, Fabiana Udenio, Peter Davison, Ozzy Osbourne, Jason David Frank, Pat Priest, Butch Patrick, Bill Moseley, Kate Hodge, Linda Blair, Rhyno, Jerry Lawler, Colin Baker, John Barrowman, Al Snow, Jim Cornette, Paul McGann, Derek Jacobi, Robert Englund, Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr., Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Dawn Marie, Scotty 2 Hotty, Thea Gill, Anne Rice, Melody Thomas Scott, Lisa Lampanelli, James Mitchell, Adam West, Bob Barker, Ted DiBiase, Brie Bella, Vickie Guerrero, Michael Cole, Bushwhacker Butch, Natalya, Jimmy Hart, Larry Zbyszko, Rusev, Roman Reigns, Ric Flair, Awesome Kong, Jeff Jarrett, Angelina Love, Mickie James, Ron Simmons, Naomi Grossman, Tom Atkins, Chyna, Robert Maillet, Ari Lehman, Elvira, Leilani Kai, Demolition, David Newell, Denis O'Hare, Tobin Bell, Seth Rollins, Judi Dench (no room for more)