Sending & Retrieving!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
DevonHD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending & Retrieving!

Post by DevonHD »

Hello, I need to ask a few questions before I send anything off (I hope you guys can help :) )
First thing is: What stamps should I use, and should I give them one so they can send back?
Second thing: Can we only send autographs or can we send fan messages?
Third thing: What type of picture would be best? A small poster or a picture (have you got any size suggestions?)
Fourth thing: Do you know if these are really signed by the actor, because it worries me a bit.

Thank you!!
Devon
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending & Retrieving!

Post by fromuk2014 »

DevonHD wrote:Hello, I need to ask a few questions before I send anything off (I hope you guys can help :) )
First thing is: What stamps should I use, and should I give them one so they can send back?
Second thing: Can we only send autographs or can we send fan messages?
Third thing: What type of picture would be best? A small poster or a picture (have you got any size suggestions?)
Fourth thing: Do you know if these are really signed by the actor, because it worries me a bit.

Thank you!!
Devon
You'll do well to search, research and search again as the answers to your questions are regularly answered almost daily or weekly.

Use your countries stamps to send a photo, Global forever stamps if you're sending to the US for the return of the photo/envelope.

There are no rules, just be nice and send a note or letter with the photo you want signed asking nicely. Why would you send them autographs?

10x8's are easiest, perhaps you should search through the vast threads on here that will answer your questions.

Finally, you need to search the person you're sending to and see if others have had a success from them and if its a secretarial, print or real.

If they are not too busy it'll be real, it depends on so many variable factors, just don't expect everything to be perfect and you won't be dissapointed.