Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
ant1992
$10 gift certificate winner

Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post by ant1992 »

Ok, so I know that this post will be moved to "is my autograph real" or whatever is, but i still want to share this response. On 12/15/2014 I sent a LOR, Stamps, Envelope and 1 Dvd Cover ( Cliffhanger) to a home address of Mr. Stallone that I found on the internet in Beverly Hills, Ca. I dont know why I decided to send to him, because I do not think of him as someone who is very nice or willing to respond to fan mail, but i mean what do I know ( Although some of his films I do like and i do mean SOME lol), but I took a shot. Today, 12/26/14 I received my return envelope back with my Dvd cover signed. I was very shocked to get it back at all, let alone in a week or so. I figure if i send around the holidays, he may be more likely to be home. Next I went straight to the computer to look at autographs of his. I found two different types. In some he signs "Sly" and in others he signs his full name. I received my dvd cover with a full Slyvester written instead of Sly and both have the wild looking S's. Im hoping they are authentic, but I cant really be sure. However, from the autographs I found online with his full name, it does look spot on extremely similar. Any comments on authenticity are welcome, but I will not give out the address, it is out there!

website that has a boxing glove signed by Stallone with his full name and even has a picture of him signing the glove for reference:
http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/aut ... o-449.html

http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/aut ... o-451.html

Envelope:
Uploaded with surfmypictures

Envelope Upclose:

Dvd Cover:

Signature upclose:

Arkowa1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post by Arkowa1 »

sorry, but the signature is unfortunately fake. {down}
11ol12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 11ol12 »

I think it's original !!!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

I got him at the beginning of the year and I believe them to be real. He really does live there, does not sign for everybody who writes. Only some people which leads me to believe he only replies to real sincere letters not generic I want your autograph letters.

And mine were personalized with a small note on them and the handwritinng matches from photos of him signing and his handwriting back in the 80s. So, I believe mine are real. Just because he can be a jerk in real life around a ton of autograph dealer doesnt mean he doesnt and wont take the time to read a genuine letter in the privacy of his own home or respond.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ant1992 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Sylvester Stallone on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)