Mark Addy fast success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Darkmere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Addy fast success!

Post by Darkmere »

On 29th November 2014, I wrote to Mark enclosing an LOR, SAE, photo and a personalised Christmas card I made for him. Today, 10th December 2014, I received my photo back signed and personalised. Thankyou Mark!

Address used as per db:

Mark Addy
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
UK

Uploaded with surfmypictures
My autograph website (a journey from the late 70s and onwards!):

http://pkautographs.weebly.com/

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mark Addy fast success!

Post by admin »

Hi Darkmere :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mark Addy on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
HorrorMovieGeek88
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by HorrorMovieGeek88 »

Hi I was wondering if using forever stamps would work when sending to Mark Addy?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

HorrorMovieGeek88 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:27 pm Hi I was wondering if using forever stamps would work when sending to Mark Addy?
No, use this stamp instead: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09 ... ative=6738

Fanmail 8)
SignOfTheTimes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SignOfTheTimes »

HorrorMovieGeek88 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:27 pm Hi I was wondering if using forever stamps would work when sending to Mark Addy?
The UK doesn't currently use any international stamps. We generally buy postage online and print it off to send mail to other countries.

If you use stamps, you'll need 2 or 3 to make up enough postage value for the international service. A single letter, up to 100g and up to 5mm thick, currently costs £2.00 (GBP) for economy or £2.20 for standard to the US. A 1st class stamp (purple) is worth £1.10. A 2nd class stamp (green) is worth £0.75.

Our old stamps are also in the process in being phased out, so you must make sure to buy the new type with the QR code along the edge, as shown in the link above.

If you live a country other than mainland USA, let me know and I'll confirm the price as some countries are more expensive.