Olympique de Marseille fail ( soccer team)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gibbo357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Olympique de Marseille fail ( soccer team)

Post by Gibbo357 »

About two weeks ago i sent an email on Marseille's offical website which can easily be found by google searching "marseille"
and about two days ago i received a letter from Marseille's club office, written in french, which basically said due to the high demand for sign club cards they cant send any, but they thank me for showing my support and writing a letter to them, they also sent me a fixture calender as a nice gesture!

all in all a disappointing result and was expecting at least 1 signed club card, but hey, its trail and error!
Latest Autograph: Icona Pop
Best Autograph: André Schurrle
Recently Sent To: All Down Below

Emails: Mats Hummels, Marco Reus, Schalke 04, Illkay Gündogan, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton FC, Vaclav Pillar, Icona Pop, Bayer Leverkusen, Hannover 96, Robbie Savage, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Neil Patrick Harris, Nicholas Cage, Javier Zanetti, Olympique Marseille,
Netherlands National Football Team, Selena Gomez, Roger Federer, Victoria Justice

Personal Addreses: Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Willing to Exchange Email Addresses for Email Addresses! I will accept most footballers/celebrities, regardless of how popular they are! PM me if Interested!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Olympique de Marseille fail ( soccer team)

Post by admin »

Hi Gibbo357 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the letter and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Olympique de Marseille
Stade Vélodrome
3 Boulevard Michelet
13008 Marseille
France

{star} Olympique de Marseille on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)