Michelle Pfeiffer - success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Kenant00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michelle Pfeiffer - success

Post by Kenant00 »

Hi Fanmail.biz,
I wrote to Michelle Pfeiffer on January 21st 2014 then on 11/12/14
I got in the mail a 5X7 autographed photo of her with her signature on
it. The Return to sender address was studio fan mail. After 3 or 4 tries
I now have her autograph.
Thank you fanmail.biz.
Kenant00
Lisasautographs.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michelle Pfeiffer - success

Post by Lisasautographs. »

Kenant00 wrote:Hi Fanmail.biz,
I wrote to Michelle Pfeiffer on January 21st 2014 then on 11/12/14
I got in the mail a 5X7 autographed photo of her with her signature on
it. The Return to sender address was studio fan mail. After 3 or 4 tries
I now have her autograph.
Thank you fanmail.biz.
Kenant00
Can you post a photo please ?
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

If it comes from Studio Fan Mail shouldn't it be pre-print or autopen? Or is it authentic?
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
kingstarsports
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by kingstarsports »

This very well could be a PP BUT I have gotten several successes from Studio Fan Mail and they are absolutely authentic. Just because it comes from Studio Fan Mail doesn't mean it will be a PP or auto pen. They are just a service and will mail you whatever the celebrity provides them to mail. So just like with any other address, you may get a PP or auto pen. Just because it came from Studio doesn't mean that at all. Unfortunately I have gotten some PP from Studio as well, but it is the luck of the draw just like any other address.

Congrats on your success! She is a great actress and I am jealous of your new success! Definitely well worth the almost year wait! Well worth it. Congrats!
My collection is large and mainly focused on Sports

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

kingstarsports wrote:This very well could be a PP BUT I have gotten several successes from Studio Fan Mail and they are absolutely authentic. Just because it comes from Studio Fan Mail doesn't mean it will be a PP or auto pen. They are just a service and will mail you whatever the celebrity provides them to mail. So just like with any other address, you may get a PP or auto pen. Just because it came from Studio doesn't mean that at all. Unfortunately I have gotten some PP from Studio as well, but it is the luck of the draw just like any other address.

Congrats on your success! She is a great actress and I am jealous of your new success! Definitely well worth the almost year wait! Well worth it. Congrats!
Really? I always thought that everything coming from SFM is non-authentic. Well, thanks for the info! {up} I think I'll definitely write her soon!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

This very well could be a PP BUT I have gotten several successes from Studio Fan Mail and they are absolutely authentic. Just because it comes from Studio Fan Mail doesn't mean it will be a PP or auto pen. They are just a service and will mail you whatever the celebrity provides them to mail. So just like with any other address, you may get a PP or auto pen. Just because it came from Studio doesn't mean that at all. Unfortunately I have gotten some PP from Studio as well, but it is the luck of the draw just like any other address.
That actually is impossible. Studio fan mail is a company that only sends out pp or auto pens. It is a service so a celeb doesn't have to deal with fanmail. Whoever told you that you got an authentic autograph from there is very misinformed.
Richardsautographs86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Richardsautographs86 »

Most may be preprints/ autopens from Studio Fanmail though I have gotten some authentic's from them as have other people. If you know what your looking forward you can definitely tell the difference between authentic and pp/ap it doesn't a rocket scientist.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kenant00 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Michelle Pfeiffer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I have heard on this site. Do your research
Last edited by ozzman2 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

Studio Fan Mail is a company that handles fan mail for celebrities that either can not handle the amount of mail they receive or simply does not want to be bothered by it. Do not be fooled by what you receive from SFM. The pictures are very nice and sharp, but no matter how convincing they look, the signatures are NOT real. They are either signed by an autopen machine, which mimics the programmed signature exactly or preprinted, which is a previously signed picture that has been reproduced multiple times.