Tiffani Thiessen success (?)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Tiffani Thiessen success (?)

Post by caitlinrosee »

So, I sent to both her VV and her agency over the summer (June/July). I received one success from her shortly after and wasn't sure which address it was from, but after receiving this the other day, I think the other success (which was personalized and was the actual photo I sent) must have been the VV and this was from her agency. It looks to be separate from the photo, so not a PP, but perhaps an AP. If not then, definitely a pre-signed photo. Thoughts?

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Tiffani Thiessen success (?)

Post by admin »

Hi caitlinrosee :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Tiffani Thiessen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Roman79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Roman79 »

My name is Roman im your biggest fans when I was a kids use to watch saved by the bell would you send me an autographed photo of you
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by csiny1000b »

Nice!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for