Lynda Carter PP 'success-ish'

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
zach8270
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Lynda Carter PP 'success-ish'

Post by zach8270 »

On August 11, 2014 I wrote to Lynda Carter at her secondary address in the database, which I also got from her website under fanmail. I sent a letter, SASE and an 8x10 of her as Wonder Woman. I received in the mail today, October 20, 2014, two 4x6 publicity photos that are PP in the corner.

Kind of disappointed by this, as many people seem to have had a great success with her. Not sure what became of the picture I sent. Any thoughts? Should I wait a while and try the Potomac, MD address? Or just hang on to the photos?
revg14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lynda Carter PP 'success-ish'

Post by revg14 »

zach8270 wrote:On August 11, 2014 I wrote to Lynda Carter at her secondary address in the database, which I also got from her website under fanmail. I sent a letter, SASE and an 8x10 of her as Wonder Woman. I received in the mail today, October 20, 2014, two 4x6 publicity photos that are PP in the corner.

Kind of disappointed by this, as many people seem to have had a great success with her. Not sure what became of the picture I sent. Any thoughts? Should I wait a while and try the Potomac, MD address? Or just hang on to the photos?
Got the same thing in the mail today myself. Not even going to bother adding them to my collection. They're going right in the trash. How disappointing.

RevG.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Zach its not that big of a loss I got the pp also. but if you don't get the pp you get the standard secretarial signature. So either way its a fake auto. So don't feel bad and don't waste your money. take care
rscampb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rscampb »

I would give the Maryland address a try. That is the one I used with success. She has said in various interviews that she signs, however, that was about year ago.
revg14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revg14 »

rscampb wrote:I would give the Maryland address a try. That is the one I used with success. She has said in various interviews that she signs, however, that was about year ago.
I sent to the Maryland address, and got the PP's today.

RevG.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

I give up some people are always going to think that if they get something signed by a person that it is real. So ok Lynda carter, al pacino. Robert deniro. clint eastwood, dick van dyke, Robert redford Debbie Reynolds doris day. Shirley maclaine. jerry lewis sally field, john travoltra, Barbara Streisand, Richard dreyfuss. They are all real good luck people. I will remain quiet.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi zach8270 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lynda Carter on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)