Jerry Maren Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
revg14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Jerry Maren Success

Post by revg14 »

Success from Jerry Maren. Sent 1 photo and the $10 fee on September 22, 2014, received on October 9, 2014.

Address Used:

Jerry Maren
P.O. Box 90010
San Diego, CA 92169-2010

RevG.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Jerry Maren Success

Post by renef09 »

revg14 wrote:Success from Jerry Maren. Sent 1 photo and the $10 fee on September 22, 2014, received on October 9, 2014.

Address Used:

Jerry Maren
P.O. Box 90010
San Diego, CA 92169-2010

RevG.

Congrats! {up} Does putting the recipient's address as the sender's address as well work? :razz:
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi revg14 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jerry Maren on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jason1980s »

renef09 wrote: Does putting the recipient's address as the sender's address as well work? :razz:
You can put either the celebrity or your address in the sender's section of the return envelope but overall it's best to put your own as, if there's any trouble with reading your address in the middle, at least it will be RTS to you. If it were to go back to the celebrity I doubt they would put the effort into making sure it got back to you. They've already taken some time to send it to you originally.

If you leave the sender portion blank, some celebrities may stick on their address label which is a small, neat, addition.

I think a lot of people who put the celebrity name in and address in the sender spot are just looking for attention from their postal employee. LOL.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by renef09 »

jason1980s wrote:
renef09 wrote: Does putting the recipient's address as the sender's address as well work? :razz:
You can put either the celebrity or your address in the sender's section of the return envelope but overall it's best to put your own as, if there's any trouble with reading your address in the middle, at least it will be RTS to you. If it were to go back to the celebrity I doubt they would put the effort into making sure it got back to you. They've already taken some time to send it to you originally.

If you leave the sender portion blank, some celebrities may stick on their address label which is a small, neat, addition.

I think a lot of people who put the celebrity name in and address in the sender spot are just looking for attention from their postal employee. LOL.

Yep, I think the same actually, I never put return addresses. Could I put my own address even if, supposing I send something to the US, I don't live in the US? Thanks.
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jason1980s »

renef09 wrote:Yep, I think the same actually, I never put return addresses. Could I put my own address even if, supposing I send something to the US, I don't live in the US? Thanks.
Put whatever address you want the item to come back to, if perhaps some mistake happens and it can't make it to the "to" portion (your address). If you want the autograph, which you do, you'll need to put your address in both sections. You don't want it going back to the celebrity.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by cavewv »

renef09 wrote:
revg14 wrote:Success from Jerry Maren. Sent 1 photo and the $10 fee on September 22, 2014, received on October 9, 2014.

Address Used:

Jerry Maren
P.O. Box 90010
San Diego, CA 92169-2010

RevG.

Congrats! {up} Does putting the recipient's address as the sender's address as well work? :razz:
I like to put my address in both spots on my return envelopes that way if there's a problem or postage due it still comes back to me.
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/