Paul McCartney Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
catfromouterspace
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paul McCartney Failure

Post by catfromouterspace »

His assistant sent me a letter explaining that, he does not sign anything sent to him. I sent him VV, as well as to his primary address (All with the same result)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Paul McCartney Failure

Post by admin »

Hi catfromouterspace :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and letter you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Paul McCartney on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
catfromouterspace
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by catfromouterspace »

Here are the scans
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

Fanmail 8)
mariahdawnshepherd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mariahdawnshepherd »

Hello!

I realize I may be posting in the wrong topic for this but it is the only place I can currently find to ask my question regarding Paul McCartney. :-) Thank you for your understanding. A while back I had read somewhere that Paul himself had said how he enjoys listening to new artists around the world. I'm in an indie folk rock duo and I thought it would be nice to send him our CDs for gifting purposes. I also wrote him a letter regarding the CDs and asking him general questions about his life in music. I had sent the package to the MPL Publishing Company thinking Paul would receive the package persoanlly. Unfortunately, they returned the package and wrote a letter informing me that the company doesn't accept any unsolicited materials for Paul, that he isn't aware I sent him the package. The letter was written cordially, so that was nice. My question is, where can I send my CDs and letter with intent of gifting and Paul McCartney personally receive and review them? Is there such an address available? Thank you for your help and we send our best regards, cheers!