Kate Winslet

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

lisab6899
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Kate Winslet

Post by lisab6899 »

Sent to Kate Winslet a beautiful photo of her as Rose from Titantic
Sent on 8/5
On 9/12 I received my photo unsigned, a small pre print from Kate's office and a note saying how busy she is.

Lisa
Collector of Celebrity Autographs
and Playbills

Lindsay Wagner, Sharon Case, Ed Asner, Florida Georgia Line, Joe Manganiello, Patrick Duffy, Bob Barker, James Earl Jones, Linda Gray, Barbara Eden, Margot Seibert, Betty White, Richard Sherman, Rachel Robinson, Ann B. Davis, Burt Young, Christine Elise McCarthy, Joan Rivers, Priscilla Presley, Annie Lennox, Tricia Yearwood, Pat Benatar/Neil Giraldo, Matthew McConaughey, Rod Stewart, Robin Williams, Steve Kanaly, Jason Priestley, Dana Delaney, Doris Roberts, Chip Esten, Alex Trebek, Donna Mills, Huey Lewis, Andy Karl, Olympia Dukakis

Cast Signed Playbills: Cinderella, Rock of Ages, Spiderman, Lionking, Aladdin, Wicked, Phantom, Adams Family, Glass Menagerie, Phantom, Rocky, Book of Mormon

In person, Mariana's Trench, Trace Atkins, Rodney Adkins, Lee Ann Womack, Jodee Messina, Bret Michaels, Billy Currington, Stephen Pearcy, Dee Snider, Lita Ford, Erin Murphy, Bret Michaels, Rick Springfield, Night Ranger, Hillary Clinton
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Kate Winslet

Post by admin »

Hi lisab6899 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Kate Winslet
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kate Winslet on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
jbwesterfield
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by jbwesterfield »

Are you pleased with her pre-printed photo and best wishes?
My Favorite 10 Authentic TTM Returns From the Past Year:

Uploaded with surfmypictures
lisab6899
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by lisab6899 »

to answer first question,

yes that was the address

and as to if I'm please with the pre print, I guess I just a little disappointed because I don't care for that picture, but I'm have to have a response.
Lisa
and Playbills

Lindsay Wagner, Sharon Case, Ed Asner, Florida Georgia Line, Joe Manganiello, Patrick Duffy, Bob Barker, James Earl Jones, Linda Gray, Barbara Eden, Margot Seibert, Betty White, Richard Sherman, Rachel Robinson, Ann B. Davis, Burt Young, Christine Elise McCarthy, Joan Rivers, Priscilla Presley, Annie Lennox, Tricia Yearwood, Pat Benatar/Neil Giraldo, Matthew McConaughey, Rod Stewart, Robin Williams, Steve Kanaly, Jason Priestley, Dana Delaney, Doris Roberts, Chip Esten, Alex Trebek, Donna Mills, Huey Lewis, Andy Karl, Olympia Dukakis

Cast Signed Playbills: Cinderella, Rock of Ages, Spiderman, Lionking, Aladdin, Wicked, Phantom, Adams Family, Glass Menagerie, Phantom, Rocky, Book of Mormon

In person, Mariana's Trench, Trace Atkins, Rodney Adkins, Lee Ann Womack, Jodee Messina, Bret Michaels, Billy Currington, Stephen Pearcy, Dee Snider, Lita Ford, Erin Murphy, Bret Michaels, Rick Springfield, Night Ranger, Hillary Clinton
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by carlosreddevil »

I guess it's a sign of a star's fame and popularity when they move on to PP as they're just too busy to send real signed pics. I wrote to Kate back around the time that Titanic had just come out and got a lovely personalised signed pic, so I guess the trick is to hit them just before they become HUGE stars!? :)
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

lisab6899 wrote:to answer first question,

yes that was the address
Thanks {up}

Fanmail 8)
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by goldenagehollywood »

carlosredevil or to get them when they are about 80 years old and retired but don't wait till they are in there 90s because then they will be to old to sign. Sometimes its a small window for the autograph collector. So sometimes you get lucky or pay 100 dollars for a psa kate winslet auto.
lisab6899
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by lisab6899 »

I agree that the older actors are much better signers, they are happy to be remembered. and if you get someone when they are very young and still eager to please. I've had very good luck so far. I can't complain.
Lisa
and Playbills

goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by goldenagehollywood »

lisa yes some of the younger stars will sign just make sure its not secretarial. I have a whole binder full of secretarial. preprints and auto pens its a mine field out there in autograph land and I love it .
lisab6899
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by lisab6899 »

I also find that authors are great signers, and pretty easy to find their addresses.
Lisa
and Playbills