Amanda Bynes (2nd) Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amanda Bynes (2nd) Success!!

Post by eric »

Sent: 8/16/14
Received: 8/26/14
Items Sent: Letter, 2 Photos, SASE
Items Received: 2 photos signed in my SASE
Address Used:
Amanda Bynes
Chickiii Productions, Inc. ;-)
21031 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 1000
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-2227

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Envelope:
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amanda Bynes (2nd) Success!!

Post by whizzy1 »

Are you a dealer?
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eric »

whizzy1 wrote:Are you a dealer?
No... Why would I ask for it to be personalized if I was a dealer...
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

How much are you selling these for?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

whizzy1 wrote:How much are you selling these for?
They are not for sale and the user isn't a dealer .
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eric »

dancingirl1 wrote:
whizzy1 wrote:How much are you selling these for?
They are not for sale and the user isn't a dealer .
Ty :)
bmullin1835
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bmullin1835 »

Congrats on your success. Just wondering if Amanda signs ttm or does she have a secretary do it?
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

ok the photo of the dude hugging harry styles is a bit disturbing. i think it's safe to say hsmremixworld is in the same category as dancigirl
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

Craig911 wrote:ok the photo of the dude hugging harry styles is a bit disturbing. i think it's safe to say hsmremixworld is in the same category as dancigirl
You know you're turning on the good guys, right?
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

hahahaha, Yes so what I hugged Harry Styles. I asked him and he said yes. no big deal. I spend ton of money on my hobby. I do it because I love it. Does not make me a stalker. I dont wait outside of their homes waiting for them. I meet them while they are promoting something or after a show.

As for Selena Gomez pumps haha sorry I dont own a pair of high heels, but maybe you guys should get off of yours since it seems like your heads are in the clouds.

:D
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker