Linda Henry sec personalization ( Eastenders)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
shaun
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Linda Henry sec personalization ( Eastenders)

Post by shaun »

I sent a letter and SAE to Linda as well as to 5 other cast members in one envelope on: 30th July 2014, and on Wednesday I recieved this signed photo back, with sec personalization. :( looks like EE is doing that again :roll:

address I used was:

Eastenders,
BBC Elstree Centre,
Clarendon Road,
Borehamwood,
Herts
WD6 1JF

Here is the pic:

iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Linda Henry sec personalization ( Eastenders)

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

magicman1000 wrote:That's happened to me before shaun so your not the only one, Phil daniels was who I wrote to, and I could tell. Linda only sends pre prints out and rarely dedicates, unlucky on this ocassion.
She doesn't send preprint, they're authentic. You're confusing preprint with pre-signed.
Pre-print is where it's blatantly just been printed out. Pre-signed is where the celebrity has signed them authenticly in advance, ready for distribution when requested. :)
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shame about the secretarial personalisation, but at least you got her autograph on her new picture! When I wrote I got her old picture, but I did write like 3 years ago :lol:
Shirley is one of my favourite characters on the show! :)
Last edited by iamdanieljlacey on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
PL83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PL83 »

I wrote to her at the beginning of July, so hoping this could mean mine will soon be here.
Replies via mail from: Sir Bobby Charlton, Roger Hunt, Steven Gerrard, Ryan Giggs x2, Lewis Hamilton

Trade successes: Philipp Lahm x2, Neymar, Diego Costa, Lewis Hamilton

EastEnders successes: Kellie Bright, Maddy Hill, Lacey Turner, Rudolph Walker, Danny Dyer
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:
magicman1000 wrote:That's happened to me before shaun so your not the only one, Phil daniels was who I wrote to, and I could tell. Linda only sends pre prints out and rarely dedicates, unlucky on this ocassion.
She doesn't send preprint, they're authentic. You're confusing preprint with pre-signed.
Pre-print is where it's blatantly just been printed out. Pre-signed is where the celebrity has signed them authenticly in advance, ready for distribution when requested. :)
Agreed, very few of the EE cast have sent out non authentic signatures over the years, Steve McFadden springs to mind, via the Elstree address. FYI Linda, does sign well, and did up to now, I never had a problem getting the items I sent in signed.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

magicman1000 wrote:keep it shut daniel, no one is interested in what you have to say, lose the anti social gangster hoody as it makes you look like a thug.
Well that was a bit dramatic wasn't it? I wasn't being rude to anyone, yet you feel the need to be rude to me?
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:
magicman1000 wrote:keep it shut daniel, no one is interested in what you have to say, lose the anti social gangster hoody as it makes you look like a thug.
Well that was a bit dramatic wasn't it? I wasn't being rude to anyone, yet you feel the need to be rude to me?

Have to agree with the OP there Daniel, what a thug you look. LAWL! Seriously though, if you'll forgive that totally nonsensical statement, you can't beat the trolls. I got lured in earlier foolishly, and am once again reminding myself that you can't fix stupid.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
Insertnamehere.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Insertnamehere. »

I got lured in foolishly, and I do every time I can't help myself can I ?
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

Insertnamehere. wrote:I got lured in foolishly, and I do every time I can't help myself can I ?
Wow, I am honoured, my wee stalker has come back out to play. It saddens me somewhat that there are people in this world who actually sit and make multiple accounts, to make pathetic wee comments, all the while hoping beyond hope that someone thinks it's actually me posting. How sad your little life must be.
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

Lol why is there such a discussion on a bottom-rated actor?
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!