Bryce Dallas Howard

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
idiotic idiot06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bryce Dallas Howard

Post by idiotic idiot06 »

This Saturday and Sunday I have worked on the set of Spider-man 3. I talked to and acquired pictures and autographs of several stars of the movie. One of the many people I talked to was Bryce Dallas Howard. Here is a picture with her and me. It is smaller than the other ones, but that's because I took it on a different cell phone. I'll try to get a new one if this is too small.

I will probably have more pictures because I am going to the set again today and on Thursday.
Thank you for your help,
Nick

RTSs : 2
Pre-prints : 0
Autopens: 0
Authentics: 4
robert_holik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by robert_holik »

worked?
Please tell us all of your info =)
YOURE SO LUCKY!
ARE YOU GONNA GO AGAIN?
thanks
idiotic idiot06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yes, I worked as one of the many extras. Other than regular adults, they also needed children dressed in Spiderman costumes. The scenes we are doing are all supposed to add up to Spiderman recieving the key of the city from the mayor. I have done 5 small scenes so far which have each been shot about 10 times over a span of 3 days. They have post-poned the other day of filming from Thursday to today, so I will be leaving in an hour. I have seen James Franco, Kirsten Dunst, Tobey Maguire, Sam Raimi, Bryce Dallas Howard, Chad Clevens (Tobey's stand-in), Jamie Watson (James's stand-in), James Cromwell's stand-in, and Spiderman (Tobey's stunt double). I have talked to each of them. I acquired a picture of Kirsten Dunst, but forgot to save it (oops). I acquired a picture of James Franco. I took a picture for someone with Tobey Maguire. I acquired the autograph of and picture of Sam Riami. I talked to both Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire during the third scene I did (not IN the scene, but before filming). I talked to Chad Clevens several times, probably 10, because he's so nice and got a picture and autograph of and with him. I talked for a while with Jamie Watson but did not ask for an autograph or picture. I talked with Bryce for a while, and got two pictures with her (I will try to put the second one on here soon). And finally, I talked to James Cromwell's stand-in, who accidently gave some important plot information from Spiderman 3 to me. Unfortunatly, it will ruin part of the movie for me, as I am sure it will for you so I will not list it. I also don't want to spread information, since he may have either lied or I do not want to somehow get in trouble because he asked me not to tell anyone. So i'll be going again today, and it's the last day, if anything interesting happens, I'll post it on here.
Thank you for your help,
Nick

idiotic idiot06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Here is the other, more bigger and better pic from the last day. I was too busy to post it previously, sorry.

Thank you for your help,
Nick