Via Venue

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
ufanmail_29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Via Venue

Post by ufanmail_29 »

hi, i'm possibly going to a concert next year of a band i really love, so was wondering if i could hand-deliver fan mail via venue and if so would i give the fan mail to the person on the door to give to the band, or attempt giving the fan mail to the band on stage? please help, i'm not sure...

Top Successes:
Union J, Mary Berry, Miranda Hart, Usain Bolt, Theo Walcott (all TTM), Tom Daley and Nicola Adams (via Professional Sports Group contact form on website), Stereophonics (via email), Theo James (PP)

Soon to send:
Simon Pegg, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Jack Whitehall

Most wanted:
The Big Bang Theory cast, 5 Seconds of Summer

ANY QUERIES ABOUT ANY OF THESE SUCCESSES ARE WELCOME :) Check out my site: http://autographmania.webs.com
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Via Venue

Post by insertnamehere »

ufanmail_29 wrote:hi, i'm possibly going to a concert next year of a band i really love, so was wondering if i could hand-deliver fan mail via venue and if so would i give the fan mail to the person on the door to give to the band, or attempt giving the fan mail to the band on stage? please help, i'm not sure...

PLEASE learn to use the correct sections of the forum to ask questions. Biggest hint is... if it's not feedback, it doesn't go in feedback.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

If you're going to the venue then just wait for the band at the stage door afterward (or possibly before) and speak to them in person...
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
ufanmail_29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ufanmail_29 »

insertnamehere wrote:
ufanmail_29 wrote:hi, i'm possibly going to a concert next year of a band i really love, so was wondering if i could hand-deliver fan mail via venue and if so would i give the fan mail to the person on the door to give to the band, or attempt giving the fan mail to the band on stage? please help, i'm not sure...

PLEASE learn to use the correct sections of the forum to ask questions. Biggest hint is... if it's not feedback, it doesn't go in feedback.
ok sorry!
Top Successes:
Union J, Mary Berry, Miranda Hart, Usain Bolt, Theo Walcott (all TTM), Tom Daley and Nicola Adams (via Professional Sports Group contact form on website), Stereophonics (via email), Theo James (PP)

Soon to send:

Most wanted:

ANY QUERIES ABOUT ANY OF THESE SUCCESSES ARE WELCOME :) Check out my site: http://autographmania.webs.com
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

ufanmail_29 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

ok sorry!
And in actual advice, as the above poster said, try meeting the if you can get to the Stage Door, it's often better to try BEFORE rather than after as it will be quieter (depending on who the band is of course). If that's not going to be possible, there is no harm in trying to pass it to the stage door staff or to one of the groups support team.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
ufanmail_29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ufanmail_29 »

ok, thanks :)
Top Successes:

Soon to send:

Most wanted: