ROBIN WILLIAMS RIP AND AUTOGRAPH

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
julieee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ROBIN WILLIAMS RIP AND AUTOGRAPH

Post by julieee »

Hi! Second post here! Just a post to say a couple things. First off RIP Robin Williams:( he was well loved, and the best comedian ever heard of.
/////
I had sent him a Letter requesting an autograph just a Few short days of his death. I had been wanting his autograph for a while. And well... I have horrible timing. I finally managed to grab an authentic (proven) autograph from a five star seller online, right before the prices climbed sky high! It's an autograph on an index card but I plan to place it on a chosen picture of Robin, and frame it as a memorial.
::::::::::
RIP Robin Williams :cry:
DistantAvalon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ROBIN WILLIAMS RIP AND AUTOGRAPH

Post by DistantAvalon »

I'm pretty sure ebay will soon be flooded with fake autographs of him. {down} Like it happened with Michael Jackson.
Blackmyeyes254
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackmyeyes254 »

It is sad but nice buying success to the original poster!

I don't know why so many fakes come up after someone dies. Like, why do so many people want someone's autograph after they die more than when they are alive? It isn't like they enjoy their movies more now that they are dead.
DistantAvalon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DistantAvalon »

Blackmyeyes254 wrote:It is sad but nice buying success to the original poster!

I don't know why so many fakes come up after someone dies. Like, why do so many people want someone's autograph after they die more than when they are alive? It isn't like they enjoy their movies more now that they are dead.
Because the dead person will obviously never sign again, so fans think "I must get one now, before they're all gone in a few years". Nothing wrong with it, but I don't like how sellers prey on this, trying to make money off a dead person, it's disrespectful and of very bad taste!
julieee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by julieee »

Oh no I did my research before buying this autograph, plus I know he seller. So it's authentic!