To your italian big fan

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Alessiaitaly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

To your italian big fan

Post by Alessiaitaly »

Dear katie I do not want this to be a letter such as that of all.
My name is Alessia and I'm Italian, so I'm sorry for my bad English.
start by saying that I am passionate about you this year.
In fact, this month I've seen every episode of Merlin and even if you were a bad protagonist I've always estimated you. Indeed, it is difficult to interpret your part because steps from the stage when you are afraid of your powers to the phase of destruction of the world and of Merlin. I'm very fond of you, Colin and Bradely. (aww bradley <3 <3 <3 )
for this say goodbay to them from me (i don't know if this sentence is correct because google translate haven't answer)
I hope you will understand why this letter was write with google translator.
I wrote this letter, though perhaps you will never read , to tell you how special you are for your fans.
I love the whole cast of merlin and I hope with all my heart that there will be a sixth season for to see you all again.
with all the depth of my heart: thank you for everything.
alessia <3
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: To your italian big fan

Post by renef09 »

Ciao Alessia, qui purtroppo non puoi contattare direttamente le persone! Invece ci trovi gli indirizzi dove puoi scrivergli. Se hai bisogno di una mano con l'inglese fammi sapere! :D Per trovare gli indirizzi, vai sopra e metti il nome della persona che desideri contattare nella barra di ricerca e ci siamo! Se non trovi l'indirizzo puoi sempre chiedere nella sezione "Request a Celebrity Address". Insomma, poi ti familiarizzerai col forum.

Translation:

Hello Alessia, unfortunately here you can't contact people directly. Instead you will find the addresses where you can write them. If you need help with English let me know! :D To find the addresses, go above and put the name of the person you want to contact in the search bar and there you are! If you don't find the address you can always ask in the "Request a Celebrity Address" section. Then, the forum will become familiar to you.

{up}
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen