Chris Colfer!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chris Colfer!

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

Hey guys!
Chris Colfer (Kurt from Glee, if you're familiar with that) was doing a book tour and decided to come to Powell's in Beaverton, OR (which is just a 20 minute drive from where I live in Oregon) and so I got to meet him and I got my book signed. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take pictures or anything while we were in line or while he was signing, so we had to go over to this designated spot where we could take pictures. I've got a couple of pictures that I'm posting on my website and I will let you know when they're up! He's the nicest person ever. He's super sweet. In case you were wondering.
Update: I just posted everything on my website with pictures and everything. Link is in my signature. The post is extremely long though and it has about 3 successes worth of text and pictures in it. Just thought I'd give you a heads up!
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,