Cripple of Inishmaan Success (No Longer Valid)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cripple of Inishmaan Success (No Longer Valid)

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

Hi everyone,
I sent out a request to get a signed playbill on the 2nd of this month (which I thought might have been too late), but apparently it wasn't. I hadn't gotten my mail from Saturday, Monday or yesterday, but I went out and got them yesterday and I found an envelope with the signed playbook in it. The last performance was on the 20th, so it's unfortunately no longer valid. It's great to finally have an authentic autograph from Daniel Radcliffe and I'm really excited about it, because I sent to him VV a while back when he was filming something in Canada (I think it was Vancouver?) and got a preprint back. It was about a 3 week wait. If I sent it out any later than I did I might not have gotten it. I'm updating my site in a little bit and I will edit this post and let you know when the post with the picture is up.
Update: The pictures are up. The post is extremely long, and the picture for this one wouldn't fit in the post so I had to make a part 2 to it. The link is in my signature.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,