Seattle Seahawks?

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
NickHanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seattle Seahawks?

Post by NickHanson »

Has anyone had success in sending an autograph request to them? I've tried calling them, but they say the only way to recieve an autograph is to go to their ProShop on Tuesday during the season. Only problem is, I live in Florida and can't exactly fly to Seattle to get an autograph.. :lol: Has anyone sent a SASE to them and gotten an autograph back? I'm a huge fan and would love to get Hasselbeck's autograph.
Nick Hanson
Recent Successes
Shane O'Brien, D Tampa Bay Lightning
Vinny Prospal, LW Tampa Bay Lightning
Martin St. Louis, RW Tampa Bay Lightning

Post by Guest »

hello i sent a request to hasselback in august of 2004 and received it back a year later. i actually sent the request to the teams training camp facility, the address for that is usually in the sports collectors digest or tuff stuff magazines and they are printed this time of year since camp is right around the corner! if i find the address i'll let you know. i sent matt an 8x10 photo from when he was with the packers and he signed it, great looking autograph!
sportsautographcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sportsautographcollector »

I sent one to Shaun Alexander but not dirrectly to the seahawks. I actually sent it to an address to a collage that he sponsers. It is a great 8x10 photo signed in silver sharpe. It is not a preprint either!
Life's real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up.
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

I got turned down for a fanpack this week.
FlyersFan17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FlyersFan17 »

You can get Shaun Alexander's autograph easily through his foundation, just by e-mailing it.

Recent success's:Wayne Gretzky,Brian Dawkins,Amanda Beard,Alexander Ovechkin,Rod Brind'Amour,RJ Umberger

My Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/kevssportsautographs/index.htm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]