Grey's Anatomy

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
synclaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Grey's Anatomy

Post by synclaire »

Hi everyone,
How you doing? OMG, I haven't been on for about four years and I remember being here almost everyday :O. I need your help. I'm in LA for vacation and i'd always wanted to visit a studio to do a tour. Also, I'm not sure if I'll ever return here and leave in two weeks.. While I was deciding which studio I should go to since I like quite a number of shows, I came across several online posts where fans got to tour the Grey's Anatomy set and was lucky to meet the cast. This is my absolute favourite TV show and I said that I needed to go. However, Abc doesn't have tickets for closed sets so I searched everywhere to find ways to get in but no luck. I came across one site that gets access to the set but I was told " Can't help you out on this one, these things cost thousands".This was the response because I gave them my budget. While this is quite understandable, there are many fans who got access so did they pay "thousands" to get through? Any help or suggestions?if anyone knows how to get tickets or get access to their set please let me know asap. If there's no way to get access, I'll be more than happy to tour another studio of my favourite TV show and maybe I may come across a celebrity. Thanks a lot for any help. Btw, I when I googled Grey's Anatomy set tour I came across the posts. I thought of finding a possible contact for the users but didn't get through lol. Thank you

Synclaire :)
synclaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post by synclaire »

Anyone?