Help

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
smythey1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help

Post by smythey1 »

hi i was wondering if i wrote to the letterman show to the person who is no that day wud they pass the letter on to them ?? thanks
X X x X X SMYTHEY#1 X X x X X
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi smythey1 :D

In my opinion, if you write to a celebrity who will be appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman, there is a good chance that the letter may not be passed on to the celebrity.

This is because the celebrity may only be appearing for a brief segment, and may only be on the set for a very short period of time (maybe even less than an hour?)

The main reason the celebrity is there is to be interviewed for one reason or another. Other staff who work on the show have main responsibilities, and may not have priority remembering or even passing your mail to the relevant celebrity. There is a good chance your mail will end up as RTS or lost altogether.

It's better if you write to the celebrity you wish to get an autograph from through their regular address.

nowandagain [rockon]
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Most likely it will be RTSed as nowandagain said, but if you are able maybe if you leave your letter with the taping studio then it has a more chance of being left in the celebrity's dressing room when they come for the show!
smythey1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smythey1 »

im wanting to write it to christina aguilera bur no1 has any1 good feed back from her address so i thought maybe on the letterman show ??
thanks
X X x X X SMYTHEY#1 X X x X X
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

If you want to risk, try it! But if not, heres her address. You might want to check if its updated though!

c/o Irving Azoff

Azoffmusic Management

1100 Glendon Ave #2000

Los Angeles, CA 90024

USA