Antony Worrall Thompson Q+A success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
shaun
$10 gift certificate winner

Antony Worrall Thompson Q+A success

Post by shaun »

I sent a letter asking some questions to Anthony on: 14th July 2014, and today I recieved my Q+A back answered, plus he included a signed and personalized photo too. :D

address I used was:

Anthony Worrall Thompson,
The Greyhound,
Gallowstree Road
Rotherfield Peppard
Henley-on-Thames
Oxfordshire
RG9 5HT

Here are the pics:

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Antony Worrall Thompson Q+A success

Post by admin »

Hi shaun :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Antony Worrall Thompson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
shaun

Post by shaun »

Would you please LEAVE me alone magicman1000, im sick and tried on you posting neative and sometimes hurtful comments about my successes, its up to me who and what i send celebs.
shawnmichaelsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shawnmichaelsfan »

shaun wrote:Would you please LEAVE me alone magicman1000, im sick and tried on you posting neative and sometimes hurtful comments about my successes, its up to me who and what i send celebs.
Shaun

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... &p=1289462

How did you manage to get a success from paul ince AFTER he left blackpool?

Your behaviour is um strange?
shaun

Post by shaun »

How is my behaviour strange? This forum is to post items you get through the mail, so i don't understand why you would call that strange?
username_removed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by username_removed »

Congratulations Shaun!

Are you gonna send him a box of chocolates now? :lol:
Favourite Celebrities I've Met:
Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays, Justin Bieber, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Momsen, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt, Sharon Osbourne, The Wanted, Katie Price, Ashley Roberts, Rylan Clark, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, Amanda Holden, Alan Carr, Russell Kane

Celebrities I Hope To Meet:
Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole *again*, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nicola Roberts, Naomi Campbell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Ryan Reynolds, The Vamps, Elyar Fox

Other Celebrity Experiences:
My friend got me a video message from David Walliams!
Birthday shoutout from The Vamps on their live Twitcam!
shaun

Post by shaun »

I understand what you are saying but don't mean it in an hurtful way though, and sending gifts I just do to thank them for answering my stuff.
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by insertnamehere »

magicman1000 wrote:Because you send to the same actor or actress again and again, its called stalking. And I haven't said anything hurtful to you, just offered you advice so that you don't come across as obsessive that's all and remember what that chap said to you on this about not letting others have an opportunity. Obviously you haven't taken that on.
But sending chocolates to a star is pointless and a waste of money, one they get chucked away and two you are manipulating the actor.
Nicholas parson's six times?
I call that strange and obsessive, its good your getting successes but from the same person every single month, its crazy.
All I was offering you was advice but you decided to have a go which wasn't necessary. would I send a box of chocolates to a star? no. would I send them an engagement ring? no. would I send them flowers? no. would I send them a questionnaire? no. See what am getting at? any of it sinking in?

It just is.
Nothing wrong with asking a celebrity a few questions. Sure, Shaun could do with maybe making them more interesting, it would probably provide him with better replies, and I am glad to see he's added a signature line as before it could have been anyone answering the questions on behalf of the celeb, but nothing wrong at all with asking if that's what he wants to collect.
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
shaun

Post by shaun »

magicman1000 wrote:wasn't trying to be negative in any way was offering you advice as I said before. your lucky on the emmerdale I must admit I never hear anything back. wish you luck with the other successes though. did you hear anything back from chelsea at all?
No problem at all magicman, i understand you are only giving me advice, no i haven't heard anything from Chelsea, did you write to her? If so have you got anything back?