Is my Michael Jordan autograph authentic?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
matthew_012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is my Michael Jordan autograph authentic?

Post by matthew_012 »

Hi!
I'm totally new to this hobby, and recently, I obtained a Michael Jordan autograph on a one dollar bill, from one of my family members and I have no idea if it is authentic... Can anyone please help?
Is this autograph authentic or fake?
How can i check that?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is my Michael Jordan autograph authentic?

Post by dancingirl1 »

how did they say they got it?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
matthew_012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matthew_012 »

He said he particpated in a lottery where you could win some prizes and one of them was that autograph...
So he basicly won it on a lottery 8)
Does the autograph look authentic? (I ask because I have totally no expierience and maybe somebody here already had seen an authentic MJ autograph)
Hitman73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hitman73 »

Look at some of these certified cards and pictures>

https://www.google.com/search?q=michael ... 00&bih=770
Scavenging the wasteland for autographs!!!

!!!!AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!!
http://hitmancollectibles.ecrater.com/

Photobucket account
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v141/BigJim73/
Petersam autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Petersam autographs »

matthew_012 wrote:Hi!
I'm totally new to this hobby, and recently, I obtained a Michael Jordan autograph on a one dollar bill, from one of my family members and I have no idea if it is authentic... Can anyone please help?
Is this autograph authentic or fake?
How can i check that?

It will be authentic if you got it in a lottery.