Matt Smith Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Overlordgaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Matt Smith Failure

Post by Overlordgaz »

Sent: 04/07/14
Received: 08/07/14

Sent: 8x10 photo, SAE, letter

Sent via agency address on database:
Matt Smith
Troika
10A Christina Street
London, EC2A 4PA
UK

Hopefully I'll get more luck with John Hurt, David Tennant & Christopher Eccleston :)
TTM: Patrick Stewart,Ian Mckellen, David Tennant, Tom Hardy, John Hurt, Ray Stevenson, Ben Kingsley

In Person: Brian Blessed, David Prowse, Paul Mcgann, Peter Capaldi, Kristian Nairn, John Rhys Davies, Rob Zombie, George A Romero, Lena Headey, Stan Lee
admin
Site Admin

Re: Matt Smith Failure

Post by admin »

Hi Overlordgaz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Sorry for your failure :neutral: You should try again in a couple of months :neutral:

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Matt Smith on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Overlordgaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Overlordgaz »

admin wrote:Hi Overlordgaz :)

Sorry for your failure :neutral: You should try again in a couple of months :neutral:

Y
Cheers {up} Aye that's the plan, gonna keep an eye on here too in case any filming location addresses turn up :)
TTM: Patrick Stewart,Ian Mckellen, David Tennant, Tom Hardy, John Hurt, Ray Stevenson, Ben Kingsley

In Person: Brian Blessed, David Prowse, Paul Mcgann, Peter Capaldi, Kristian Nairn, John Rhys Davies, Rob Zombie, George A Romero, Lena Headey, Stan Lee
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anarky »

From my understanding, Matt Smith is under contract with Wizard Entertainment doing convention appearances, which means he will not sign TTM, but accept $100-$150 per signature at the Wizard Cons. :?
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

anarky wrote:From my understanding, Matt Smith is under contract with Wizard Entertainment doing convention appearances, which means he will not sign TTM, but accept $100-$150 per signature at the Wizard Cons. :?
Yep. He was at one wizard con I went to and will be at another one later in the year that I'm going to
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
emilypeachs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emilypeachs »

Sorry about him not replying I met him at a comic con but it's a lot of people he has to meet a day but he's nice.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Last edited by MW1221 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jammydodger »

MW1221 wrote:
anarky wrote:From my understanding, Matt Smith is under contract with Wizard Entertainment doing convention appearances, which means he will not sign TTM, but accept $100-$150 per signature at the Wizard Cons. :?
I've never heard of Wizard contracts mandating TTM habits...
Yes this is how it will be for most celebs in a couple of years time....it's all Because of sites like this that celebs are getting loads more fanmail than they were 6 or 7 years ago and they are sick too death of it all so these letters of reply will be very common shortly.
worldchmps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by worldchmps »

If you haven't gotten the chance to meet Matt Smith in person, I recommend you do. He's one of the nicer celebs I've met. Nice guy, totally worth the $535 (or whatever it was) that I paid to get Matt and Karen's autograph and to get a photo with them. I met them at the Wizard World con in Philly in June 2014. Yes, I had a VIP ticket. No, not everyone paid that. A photo with them was $200. He alone for an in person auto was $100 while she was $60. But look what money buys you! They signed my photo, I got great inscriptions (her last line on the series, 'raggedy man, goodnight!' (I asked, she said 'sure!') and I asked him to put 'Geronimo!' (he said 'Geronimo, huh?' I said yeah) and then to draw himself (he said 'of who, me?' I said I'd heard he does that and he said he needed a different color pen which is why he switched to gold). If you ever get to meet him, do ask him to draw himself. I don't know why people have no clue he does this. He drew himself twice on the paper that was over the table at his table and I bet nobody had any clue it was him or paid much attention to it. Sadly, I thought of it as he signed and there wasn't enough room for how he normally does it. It's normally vertically long and I didn't have enough room. The shoulder should be lower, not where the bow tie is and there should be a separate section for the shirt which he had to join together since there wasn't enough room. But yeah, great guy. I think he really wants to make you happy. I get the feeling he knows what it's like to be excited to meet someone. While I feel sorry for those who can't get his autograph through the mail, for the money I paid, I figure I'd better be getting something more than others can get for free. Although, the whole in person experience is definitely something more than you could get for free. If you get the chance to meet him and even more, if you can meet them both, do that. You'll always remember it!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrMEoNhCMAAc2UH.jpg:large
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

worldchmps wrote:If you haven't gotten the chance to meet Matt Smith in person, I recommend you do. He's one of the nicer celebs I've met. Nice guy, totally worth the $535 (or whatever it was) that I paid to get Matt and Karen's autograph and to get a photo with them. I met them at the Wizard World con in Philly in June 2014. Yes, I had a VIP ticket. No, not everyone paid that. A photo with them was $200. He alone for an in person auto was $100 while she was $60. But look what money buys you! They signed my photo, I got great inscriptions (her last line on the series, 'raggedy man, goodnight!' (I asked, she said 'sure!') and I asked him to put 'Geronimo!' (he said 'Geronimo, huh?' I said yeah) and then to draw himself (he said 'of who, me?' I said I'd heard he does that and he said he needed a different color pen which is why he switched to gold). If you ever get to meet him, do ask him to draw himself. I don't know why people have no clue he does this. He drew himself twice on the paper that was over the table at his table and I bet nobody had any clue it was him or paid much attention to it. Sadly, I thought of it as he signed and there wasn't enough room for how he normally does it. It's normally vertically long and I didn't have enough room. The shoulder should be lower, not where the bow tie is and there should be a separate section for the shirt which he had to join together since there wasn't enough room. But yeah, great guy. I think he really wants to make you happy. I get the feeling he knows what it's like to be excited to meet someone. While I feel sorry for those who can't get his autograph through the mail, for the money I paid, I figure I'd better be getting something more than others can get for free. Although, the whole in person experience is definitely something more than you could get for free. If you get the chance to meet him and even more, if you can meet them both, do that. You'll always remember it!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrMEoNhCMAAc2UH.jpg:large
Wow, I just read a term paper. Great to hear your experience was awesome. They we both at a convention I went to and will be at another one later in the year
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram