raising money for the christie cancer hospital

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
lano
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lano »

hello

As I left school last year I was really happy I was about to start a new life in college I was really looking forward to it .suddenly one day as I was living my normal life I felt sick and was vomiting blood , and had chest pains .I got really scared and went straight to hospital as doctors did various tests .

After a few weeks I was diagnosed with cancer last year in October. This was a dreadful time for me and my family .Since then I have been having chemotherapy . I am mostly in hospital due to side affects. I nearly had every side affect in the book but the staff at the hospital have been amazing and have helped me out during this difficulty time.

This is why I am doing an sponsored walk trying to raise money for the hospital. All of this money will go to the y..o..u unit which is 16 to 24 ward for teenagers and young adults.

please sponsor us now, so we can raise enough money to become cancer worst nightmare!!

www.justgiving.com/lano