Bailee Madison: Success x6 after trying 2 years!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nik the Slick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bailee Madison: Success x6 after trying 2 years!

Post by Nik the Slick »

Bailee is one of my very favorite young actresses, so what a pleasant surprise it was to come home & find this package of goodies waiting for me :) This was so worth the 2 year waiting period!

I had first sent a request with SASE,etc. to her P.O. Box in Toluca Lake,California,(early 2012) but had no success. When she broke her wrists back in June,2012, I sent her some gifts & a card through her publicist's office. I waited until she healed up,later in 2012 to make another request, however, I still never received a reply. In December,2013, I tried again, sending a LOR, SASE, photo, Parental Guidance DVD & a Cowgirls 'N Angels CD cover Via Venue c/o Trophy Wife at Walt Disney Studios (address no longer valid). Finally, this past Thursday, June 4th, I received everything I sent back signed, plus a hand-written "Thank You" note/card from Bailee. Even better was receiving an extra, brand-new autographed photo as well. She was even nice enough to sign the inside cover of my Parental Guidance DVD, even though I only asked her to sign the outside (hard box)cover.

I was so surprised, grateful & overjoyed that Bailee went the extra mile to make a fan's day brighter & wish come true ( & boy DID she---I haven't been well as of late)A true sweetheart indeed. Thanks Bailee!! :D Scans of all items received (except inside DVD cover) & Envelope below:

eller_girl4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bailee Madison: Success x6 after trying 2 years!

Post by eller_girl4 »

Aww that is SUCH a great success!! :) She is a sweetheart! Congrats! {up}
Most recent success: Stanley Tucci :)
Just sent out: Neil Flynn
My favorite success: Demi Lovato :)

? ? ?
Fanmail.biz you're amazinggg! <3
You are BEAUTIFUL out there! God bless you:)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Nik the Slick :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Bailee Madison
Coast to Coast Talent Group
3350 Barham Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90068
USA

{star} Bailee Madison on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Nik the Slick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nik the Slick »

eller_girl4 wrote:Aww that is SUCH a great success!! :) She is a sweetheart! Congrats! {up}
Thanks! Sure was a great surprise. Yes,Bailee really is so sweet. The fact that she put forth extra effort to make a fan happy makes me respect her even more. She was even nice enough to provide a new SASE & pay for the postage after including the new headshot & "Thank You" note. I just about passed out when I opened the package up & saw who it was from(she put my address as the return addy, so I really didn't know!) :D That goes to show, never give up hope on a request. You just never know what little surprise just might be waiting for you one day! ;)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

{??} Congrats! {??}

I am SO jealous! She is a great actress and so kind to her fans. You have been very determined to get her after writing her so many times! {up} I've written her twice and keep hoping to hear back from her.

BossC
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daniel_Lassiter »

if this is the one from Bridge to Terrabitha and the episodes in the Selena Gomez series where she was "Max" as a girl, wow she's sure grown up fast.
Official Fanmail Account of Future Published Writer, Daniel Lassiter
Nik the Slick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nik the Slick »

BossC wrote:{??} Congrats! {??}

I am SO jealous! She is a great actress and so kind to her fans. You have been very determined to get her after writing her so many times! {up} I've written her twice and keep hoping to hear back from her.

BossC
Thanks BossC for the congrats! I read past posts of yours & others who were trying to get her autograph TTM, so I knew it was going to be a bit of a challenge. She's was one of my most-wanted autographs,however,which made me more determined to get it. I really hope you get a reply too. Now that she's back in L.A. working, she may be answering the mail from her P.O. Box soon. I never saw or received any RTS's from her P.O. Box,so there's still a chance of you getting a reply.

I'm just so grateful & happy she even signed much less wrote a hand-written note :) Bailee is the best to her fans. Good luck! {up}
Nik the Slick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nik the Slick »

Daniel_Lassiter wrote:if this is the one from Bridge to Terrabitha and the episodes in the Selena Gomez series where she was "Max" as a girl, wow she's sure grown up fast.
Yes, it's the same actress. She really has grown up a lot! Can't believe she'll be 15 this Fall. She's not "Little" Bailee anymore!
lulu91422
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lulu91422 »

did you use the coast to coast address? Amazing success btw!
To see all my autographs go to: http://instagram.com/autographcollector98