Lanny Poffo Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
crowman71
$10 gift certificate winner

Lanny Poffo Success!!

Post by crowman71 »

On May 8, 2014, I sent an 8x10, LOR, and SASE to former professional wrestler, and younger brother of the legendary "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Lanny Poffo. On May 29, 2014, I received my photo back signed and personalized by Mr. Poffo.

Address:

Lanny Poffo
13300 Indian Rocks Road, Apt. 304
Largo, Florida 33774

Please visit and "like" my Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/famousautographs and https://www.facebook.com/RochelleComic2014?ref=hl

Some of my TTM SUCCESSES: Henry Winkler, Fabio, Adam West, Sam Elliott, Andrew Lincoln, Channing Tatuml, Betty White, David Letterman, Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Glenn, Sandra Day O'Conner, Clarence Thomas, Ron Jeremy, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Pat Summitt, George Foreman, Ray Mancini, Gerry Cooney, Greg Louganis, Katarina Witt, Herschel Walker, Desmond Howard, Charles Mann, Sonny Jurgensen, Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor, Dwight Stephenson, Mark Moseley, Joe Theisman, Dan Fouts, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Dick Butkus, Robert Parish, Kevin MacHale, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Lee Trevino, Greg Norman, Huey Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, John Grisham, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Big E Langston, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, King Kong Bundy, Steve "Sting" Borden.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lanny Poffo Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi crowman71 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lanny Poffo on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Farteater2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Farteater2000 »

What did you right word for word in the letter
crowman71

Post by crowman71 »

Farteater2000 wrote:What did you right word for word in the letter
Are you serious? :shock: LOL You need to be creative and write your own letter.
Please visit and "like" my Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/famousautographs and https://www.facebook.com/RochelleComic2014?ref=hl

Some of my TTM SUCCESSES: Henry Winkler, Fabio, Adam West, Sam Elliott, Andrew Lincoln, Channing Tatuml, Betty White, David Letterman, Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Glenn, Sandra Day O'Conner, Clarence Thomas, Ron Jeremy, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Pat Summitt, George Foreman, Ray Mancini, Gerry Cooney, Greg Louganis, Katarina Witt, Herschel Walker, Desmond Howard, Charles Mann, Sonny Jurgensen, Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor, Dwight Stephenson, Mark Moseley, Joe Theisman, Dan Fouts, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Dick Butkus, Robert Parish, Kevin MacHale, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Lee Trevino, Greg Norman, Huey Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, John Grisham, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Big E Langston, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, King Kong Bundy, Steve "Sting" Borden.
Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daniel_Lassiter »

I met him in person and was very nice and all. I had at the time asked him if he knew or could help me get his brother's autograph before he passed away and he agreed, but I never sent the book in time. ^-_-^
Official Fanmail Account of Future Published Writer, Daniel Lassiter
crowman71

Post by crowman71 »

Daniel_Lassiter wrote:I met him in person and was very nice and all. I had at the time asked him if he knew or could help me get his brother's autograph before he passed away and he agreed, but I never sent the book in time. ^-_-^
He is a really nice guy. Sad about his brother, Randy. He is a legend. I find that most wrestlers are very fan friendly, particularly ones from the 70's to early 90's.

Daniel_Lassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daniel_Lassiter »

crowman71 wrote:
Daniel_Lassiter wrote:I met him in person and was very nice and all. I had at the time asked him if he knew or could help me get his brother's autograph before he passed away and he agreed, but I never sent the book in time. ^-_-^
He is a really nice guy. Sad about his brother, Randy. He is a legend. I find that most wrestlers are very fan friendly, particularly ones from the 70's to early 90's.
Sabu wasn't friendly, but with what he does to his body and the drugs he needs to take to ease the pain I should've known better.
Official Fanmail Account of Future Published Writer, Daniel Lassiter