Old Trafford Cricket Ground (LCCC)

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Old Trafford Cricket Ground (LCCC)

Post by Mighty_Modders »

I was wondering if anyone has had any success writing to the LCCC to pass a letter on to anyone there, I'm trying to get an autograph from the mighty Richard Ashcroft (not even a cricket player :roll: ) and this is the last date of his tour in the uk. I'll probably try it anyway but I might as well check in case people know if they'll pass it on or not, thanks

Laura
James

Re: Old Trafford Cricket Ground (LCCC)

Post by James »

Mighty_Modders wrote:I was wondering if anyone has had any success writing to the LCCC to pass a letter on to anyone there, I'm trying to get an autograph from the mighty Richard Ashcroft (not even a cricket player :roll: ) and this is the last date of his tour in the uk. I'll probably try it anyway but I might as well check in case people know if they'll pass it on or not, thanks

Laura
Hi Laura,

I have never tried this, but it is worth a go. The chances are that they will not be bothered about your letter, but there may be a nice person who will happily hand the letter to Richard- I am sure that Richard would be happy to recieve a letter from a fan.

Good Luck,

James :)
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Hi Mighty_Modders

I have emailed Old Trafford via LCCCs website (as I may also send a request for my brother) to see where they stand with autograph requests. I hope to get a response soon and I will post it here!

I actually went to watch the cricket at Old Trafford last Monday and got 8 in person successes.

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07

Post by Guest »

Hi, just got this reply from Old Trafford:

Dear Paul,

With regard to fan mail for artistes at our concerts, the best thing to do is to send them care of the promoters – SJM Concerts, St Matthews, Liverpool Road, Manchester M3 4NQ. We don’t have any facility here to pass them on directly.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Fiona Ossoway

Hope this helps :|
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Sorry forgot to log in ^^^ That was me :oops:

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

ok, thanks for checking. {up}

never thought of trying through the promoter before, might give that a go or just try and find his record label or something. i shall succeed one day! :lol: