Rita Moreno Awesome Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rita Moreno Awesome Success!

Post by darth scranton »

Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican actress ("West Side Story," EGOT Winner)

This is a crazy week, so I didn't get to post this yesterday, but this success is absolutely one of the highlights of my collection. Ms. Moreno is the best part (in my opinion) of West Side Story, and now I've discovered that she is incredibly nice, too!

I sent her a photo, LOR, and SASE on April 14, 2014. On May 6, 2014, she returned my photo, signed and personalized, in my SASE, along with a piece of cardboard to keep the picture from bending. Along with that, she sent me a beautiful card with a very kind note inside. Here are pictures of the autographed photo and the front and inside of the card:

Image Image

Address used:

Rita Moreno
Katz Public Relations
1745 Broadway
17th Floor
New York, NY 10106
USA

Thank you very much for the wonderful reply, Ms. Moreno!
Favs: Andrew Garfield, Nathan Lane, Tom Hanks, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Odmark, Nicole Sullivan, Allison Janney, Pierce Brosnan, Brendon Urie, David Hyde Pierce, Aaron Tveit, Phyllis Smith, Dallon Weekes, Cate Blanchett, Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Irons, Roger Moore, Michael Caine, Lori Loughlin, Lily Tomlin, Zachary Levi, Cory Michael Smith, Kathy Najimy, David Mazouz, Eddie Redmayne, Kristin Chenoweth, Jimmy Smits, Nick Offerman, Tom Hardy, Martin Sheen, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlie McDermott, Amy Poehler, Emma Thompson, Efrem Zimbalist, Chris Hardwick, Rupert Grint, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Daniel Craig, Jim Broadbent, Jenna Fischer, Ben Whishaw, Helen Mirren, Patricia Heaton, James/Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters, Carol Burnett, Adam West, Neil Flynn, Frank Oz, Daniel Radcliffe, Betty White, Maggie Smith, James Earl Jones, Tina Fey, Sheryl Crow, Judi Dench, Seth MacFarlane, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Dick Van Dyke, John Williams
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rita Moreno Awesome Success!

Post by redgravedisciple »

Very nice! I mailed her a photo a few years ago and she signed it with a dry erase marker! I opened the envelope, saw the picture and was so happy! Then I noticed some dust and tapped the spot and some of her signature went with it! I have no idea why she signed with that!
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MovieStar »

I'm sending to her too soon, great success!
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman
monsoon
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by monsoon »

Wow, beautiful handwriting too! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi darth scranton :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Rita Moreno on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)